Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieSmith1996 /3634331 / Norton  (Read 1984 times)

1 review(s) for Amy Lou 1996 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

akn10

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Went and saw Sophie yesterday after an initial bad experience with someone else (I posted about it).
Communicated solely through AW, I was sat in the car trying to email her on my phone which was a pain in the arse in the hope of salvaging the evening.

She was so patient and accommodating with the extremely short notice (30mins).  She insisted on booking through AW which was fine by me so that we could both leave feedback.  Anyway was given a postcode and emailed her when I was there so she told me the location.
After the earlier bad experience I wasn't expecting much when she greeted me at the door.  I was very pleasantly surprised.  The single picture on her profile does not do her justice.  She looked gorgeous, I couldn't quite believe my luck.

Right from the moment she let me in she was super friendly and down to earth, asked if I was nervous and told me not to be.  She was also very eager to get going, kissing me almost straight away.

The room was fine, she had some music on.  Was a bit dark so I asked if I could get some more light as you would definitely want to see her body in all it's glory.  She was happy to oblige.  She also didn't have a clock in the room and like she says in her profile, she doesn't clock watch.  She doesn't use time wasting tactics either.

Afterwards we chatted for a bit.  Nothing felt rushed and she was just so friendly and genuine, with the looks and body to match.  Really felt she was enjoying it as much as I was.

So to summarise, it would be safe to say that her description in her profile is accurate.  What a lovely woman.  I'd go back for sure.

Looking4fun

I know it's only your second review but you need to include some details to be a review, prices, services etc mate

Rod trotter

Im still wary ...dunno why  :unknown:

Looking4fun

akn10

I know it's only your second review but you need to include some details to be a review, prices, services etc mate

Prices were as detailed on her AW profile.  In terms of services, I got what I asked for (kissing, giving oral + penetration).  The only thing she did say was that she didn't do OWO.  Didn't enquire about any other services as they weren't relevant to me.  She did say that she had a high sex drive and it was obvious.  She really wanted it.  That's how it seemed to me anyway...

akn10

Wary about what exactly? The girl or the legitimacy of my review??

Looking4fun

Theirs guides on here on how to do reviews & what should be included, you'll get the hang of it.
But I've got to say £140 an hour & she does covered oral, Thatll be enough to put a lot of punters off.

Rod trotter

Wary about what exactly? The girl or the legitimacy of my review??

Everything you post.  :thumbsup:

But im like that.im sweet really, but you are nagging at me,cant put me finger on it.

:coolgirl:

akn10

Everything you post.  :thumbsup:

But im like that.im sweet really, but you are nagging at me,cant put me finger on it.

:coolgirl:

Ah well, can't please everyone I guess.

Offline Boob_lover98

£80 hh is not happening for me like

I think that's greed

£60 most of them are pushing it the clip of them and service provided. There's still a couple of decent ones but nowt flash

Offline maxxblue

Sounds good, akn10, but like others I think she is asking too much.

akn10

I'll be honest had I been browsing looking for a prospective punt I probably wouldn't have considered her as there were plenty others who were cheaper. But due to the previous incident I was looking to arrange something asap and she was the only other who had replied to my earlier emails when I was trying to sort the original punt and later on after the hotel incident she was fast to reply when I asked if she was still free. So it was more for the convenience rather than go home disappointed. Don't regret seeing her at all.

fredbassett

I'll be honest had I been browsing looking for a prospective punt I probably wouldn't have considered her as there were plenty others who were cheaper. But due to the previous incident I was looking to arrange something asap and she was the only other who had replied to my earlier emails when I was trying to sort the original punt and later on after the hotel incident she was fast to reply when I asked if she was still free. So it was more for the convenience rather than go home disappointed. Don't regret seeing her at all.

That's what counts in the end, I guess.  The memory of a good punt will stay with you long after the financial cost has been forgotten.

Still-alive

Maybe because she charges £80 for 30 minutes Rod, I'm more than bloody wary at that price, I'm totally disinterested!

Still-alive

Of course she was bloody free on Teesside at that price!