Author Topic: DanielleGG  (Read 1737 times)


11 review(s) for DanielleG (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline photoclicker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Report On: DanielleGG (30) Escorts - Click to book
Report By: detro64
Meet Date: Thursday 7 July
Meet Location: preston
Type: In-call

Time Spent: 0.5 hour(s
Fee: £80
Extras: -

Would visit again: Yes
Would recommend: Yes
Value for money: Excellent
Overall Rating: 10.0 out of 10
Profile Picture 3
 
Rating & Feedback 

Positive - a very proffessional stunning lady with a very relaxed down to earth approach

About the Venue Score: 10/10

A hotel north of Preston, easy access from M6 M55, plenty of parking

About DanielleGG

Physical Score: 10/10
Danielle's description is fairly accurate. I had ask for pvc, and that's what I got nice pvc outfit with thigh boots 

Personality Score: 10/10
Danielle is very chatty but not over powering or assertive, invited into to the room nice little kiss short chat on my requirements and popped into the shower

Services Score: 10/10
I had asked for a mild domination with toys etc. all was available and ready for me as I came out of the shower.
About the Meeting Score: 10/10
So everything sorted I came into the room and Danielle look terrific. quickly ordered onto all four and instructed to wank. A little lube applied to my backside and was given a but plug to insert. (This was good considering many girls try to ram a big dildo up you straight away) Plug inserted and order to the mirror to see . next the large strapon was on her and ordered me to suck on it this was quite big and I am thinking as it fill my mouth this is not going to fit next it was over the bed with some poppers and the insertion began, to my surprise Danielle got it up me and started to fuck my arse from behind. we then swapped round and onto my back for some more. Then came the work out. Danielle stuck the dildo to a chair in front of the mirror and ordered me to sit on it this now went in quite easy but the length was big and un able to take it all was like a swat challenge pounding up and down with the odd push down from Danielle sadly my time was coming to an end so ordered on all fours to suck on her strapon while I wanked of and ordered to swallow my cum. no clock watching and was not rushed ou of the room just wish I had had more time.