Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: michelle_sweetxx - Croydon  (Read 3387 times)

4 review(s) for michelle_sweetxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: clean house, fit for purpose, quite a few voice audible in other rooms :-/

Comms: By SMS, with the girl I believe so there was no confusions.

Girl: As per pics, dodgy eye  wasn't too bad, nice large tits, other large parts  but nothing that was attractive  :sarcastic:, Nice attitude from the get go with a smile.

Gave her as go as she allowed filming FOC so long as you don't film her face, So I filmed her face with my cock in her mouth  :D prossie logic?  :wacko:

She delivered good OWO, I can't really complain and we only progressed onto sex because I requested a condom, If requested I'm sure she'd of sucked for the duration.
She attempted to kiss but that lifes not for me with her, decent sex, not rushed, no depth control.

for a romanian I was impressed, would deffo recommend for the head if you stuck for ideas' in the deep south of london.

Paid: £60 for 30mins.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MisterMr

Thanks for the review.... I am due in Croydon today so was thinking about paying this one a visit. I hope she is not too jaded

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review.... I am due in Croydon today so was thinking about paying this one a visit. I hope she is not too jaded

Saw her again the other day actually, I guess you could say she is abit jaded now but compared to what else is on offer locally, her service is ok, her price, she's Romanian & she doesn't offer bareback (well not publicly abyway).... you still can't go wrong. So long as you don't go there mentally comparing her with a decent Hungarian you'd find closer to London  :sarcastic:

:hi:

Offline MisterMr

Review coming up but its not a pleasant story  :dash:

Offline pumps

Sounds horrific...

Online scutty brown

Michelle has reported this post, wants to know what the horror story is. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146118.0
Well Michelle, you have two negative reports on this forum, and his is one of them:
 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137340.0

This is what he said:

"Thanks to reviews, i decided to visit Michelle. I was in the mood for a plump girl and she seemed to tick all the right boxes.
Started off with a text around 11am, asking if Michelle would be free. No problems, booked for 1 hour and she gave me the postcode. Appointment booked for 2pm.
So here i am rocking up to West Croydon, ready to get my dick wet but Michelle does not answer her phone when i call just before 2pm so i can get the full address.
I send a text and no answer. I wait 10 mins and try again but no answer.
So the booking did not happen. Obviously this skank of a girl double booked on me, or low and behold, has enough money already and did not fancy working, but she has not even got the decency to reply, rearrange or apologise.
What am i thinking? This is a Romanian cunt whore. Decency and common courtesy do not mix with them.
Luckily I was in the area and did not travel that far.
Michelle, if you are reading this.... i hope you get a un-lubed dick stuck up your arse."

Now do you want to argue with that?

The other negative is at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121169.0
And to quote
"Meet didn't happen
Made the booking with her for late afternoon and agreed services on the phone. Got to her street on time and called her, no answer. Waited 10 minutes and she answered sounding like she just woke up, she asked me if I could wait another 10 minutes, presumably for her to get ready, I should have walked at this point. After 15 minutes she text me saying she couldn't see me and gave some excuse about her landlord turning up."

Do you see the pattern? And the problem?

Offline MisterMr

I am not able to see what this silly cow has been posting but I don't care. Shame to discriminate against Romanians but if they are crap, then its hardly bad of us to avoid them

Online scutty brown

I am not able to see what this silly cow has been posting but I don't care. Shame to discriminate against Romanians but if they are crap, then its hardly bad of us to avoid them

She asked "What is your horrific story?"
I realised you wouldn't be able to see it so responded. Hopefully she now understands

Offline pumps

Tbh  I saw her again recently.... in croydon in the converted "philips" building. She was rough in appearance and talked a load of shit during the punt I could of done without hearing.