Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Vanessa 24  (Read 3672 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Vanessa recently in chingford. Report:

EXPERIENCE:
Text comms were good, confirmed looks, services, location. Looong trek from central London.
Arrived and she is exactly as pics. Blonde, blue eyes, 5'6 (expecting her to be much taller). Owo but no cim. Initially her attitude was direct and I thought this was going to be a bad punt. She did warm up nicely afterwards and gave a reasonable massage (after I educated her). Owo was terrible...but gring was good. 2 pops in1 hour. Skins is a bit rough from too much tanning.
Nice girl, no return, may not recommend as no gfe. Vanilla 1 hour 80£.

REFLECTION:
. Exact as pics.
. poor owo - better ow.
. good grind, took pounding.
. safe location but far.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

She has a cute face but her body does nothing for me but I'm glad you had a good time  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

She has a cute face but her body does nothing for me but I'm glad you had a good time  :hi:

Thanks. She is young and good looking. Perhaps a bit too docile for some, hence I may not recommend.

Stortford

I guess you like big birds then this girl looks cute

Stalion

Thanks. She is young and good looking. Perhaps a bit too docile for some, hence I may not recommend.

Hi FBMan

Can you elaborate  on "a bit docile for some" are you referring to the massage that she followed your instructions, or was she submissive?

FlyingBreadMan

Hi FBMan

Can you elaborate  on "a bit docile for some" are you referring to the massage that she followed your instructions, or was she submissive?

Massage.

And no fk,not even a peck on lips.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:23:56 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Stortford

Just seen her this morning very passive if you like em skinny she's  right up your street not worth  an hour stay reasonable  owo for a couple  of minutes  looked horrified when I told her to keep going bit of doggy looks good staring at
 that tiny  waist she said there's 6 girls working there.

mrhappypants

Just seen her this morning very passive if you like em skinny she's  right up your street not worth  an hour stay reasonable  owo for a couple  of minutes  looked horrified when I told her to keep going bit of doggy looks good staring at
 that tiny  waist she said there's 6 girls working there.

Why don't you break your duck and write a review?

Dave

Offline Belgarion

I guess you like big birds then this girl looks cute

We all like different things, that's what makes the world a great place.

I personally like curvier, juicier women and will pick them every time if possible