Author Topic: Suzi - Sandys - Domination - 2nd attempt at Sandys  (Read 1817 times)

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

After the shambles of my previous visit I had now become a member and booked Suzi. I arrived and went straight to the room, showered and sat waiting. Suzi walked in looking great. She walked straight over to me and started playing with my nipples - so what do you want to do? - I was already enjoying her company and I hadn't even spoke.

Suzi explained how she liked the sensual approach and I agreed that was best. Soon enough I was putty in her hands. Bit of spanking which she said was making her wet and the more I took for her the more it would turn her on. So I found myself wanting soon to please her (that's how it should be).

After a lot of teasing and some playing I was on my back on the bed with my hands tied. Suzi then starting giving me HR - it felt great. She would stop just before the end and then carry on until I was practically begging to cum. I was in expert hands and after what seemed like the longest HJ ever I eventually blew my load. It was probably the best HJ I've ever had.

I told her that was amazing and she smiled / smirked and said I thought you'd like that.

Suzi really knows what makes you tick and how to do each activity very well. She also seems to enjoy it - which is rare.

Domination is not something I always want to do, but sometimes I just get the urge to try some things out. It can be a rush of adrenaline if done right and the pay off can often be extra satisfying - it certainly was this time.

Great girl. Lots of fun. Attractive. Sexy. And enjoyable to play with

Offline BeastWilkinson

Ive seen a lot of girls, sandys and independent girls. Suzi in my opinion is the best girl at sandys by a mile and possibly the best working girl in the north west.  I've never asked for the "domination" service from her but I know just from speaking to her she's experienced in it, .... 

Offline BeastWilkinson


Offline Blackpool Rock

Glad you enjoyed Suzi, she is a favourite of mine too and while i'm not into being Dommed she speaks openly about it and I get the impression she would be quite a natural at it

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'd say she is a natural, but she enjoys it. That's the big turn on. I mean, she might just be a great actress, but I'd say she defo gets off on it. When a girl gets wet from dishing out punishments it's a proper head fuck. You want it to carry on and you don't at the same time.

Suzi just walked that line and got it spot on. Which, judging from all her other reviews, is why she is a favourite for many. I reckon I'll have to revisit at some point.

Offline darkace

how long did you book for and what did it cost you  :hi:

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Booked for 90mins and I think it was £150.
So it's just the usual rate at Sandys - £50 for half hour

Subbie1957

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I really enjoy my domination sessions with Jowita in Liverpool.

They might be a bit extreme for some people, more like BDSM, but she really puts heart and soul into it.

I was laughing my head off while she was whipping me. Great fun.

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She doesn't really mention it on her AW profile. I wonder why? Surely if she was into BDSM she would detail the service. I might send her a message and see what she's about

Offline BuckNaked

I'd say she is a natural, but she enjoys it. That's the big turn on. I mean, she might just be a great actress, but I'd say she defo gets off on it. When a girl gets wet from dishing out punishments it's a proper head fuck. You want it to carry on and you don't at the same time.

Suzi just walked that line and got it spot on. Which, judging from all her other reviews, is why she is a favourite for many. I reckon I'll have to revisit at some point.

She's good at what she does but it's an act just like a lot of other working girls. She's actually done a bit of acting in the past so no surprise that she can play a role convincingly

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She doesn't really change. I know her "role" is a WG and she very good at her job. But she didn't change into a Domme. She just kind of went with it, same attitude as when she walked in. I guess I'm saying I could tell she enjoyed some things more then others. I mean, let's face it, she pretty horny and certain things just seemed to set her off.

AC82

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's good at what she does but it's an act just like a lot of other working girls. She's actually done a bit of acting in the past so no surprise that she can play a role convincingly

The genuinely getting off on the Dom stuff isnt an act with Suzi at all.

I've seen her quite a few times and though its not my thing as shes actually quite sub with me I know that she gets off on the dom side much more with most people and its something she takes part in the scene in her private life. I expect her to be a full time dom in the future and she'll be great at it no doubt, it'll be a shame for those of us who like her for her other skills though.

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm not naive and have been around long enough to tell if someone is 'putting it on'.
She's not the first I've met who gets wet from giving domination but she definitely does. It's quite an experience  :thumbsup: