Author Topic: BrieflyYours in blackburn  (Read 1845 times)


2 review(s) for BrieflyYours  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Springing enthusiastically out of my no holes barred milfy hotlist comes this lass. She's been in my hotlist for quite a while, I pruned the list down but kept her as a local face I wanted to see, eventually her turn came about. There's been a thread recently about this lass but rather than post on it, I thought it better just to do a proper review. She did come recommended via pm from a review contributing member.



Comms.... email exchange to sort my day and time, phone numbers exchanged and a decent phone call natter to sort it all out. Postcode passed on quite a way before the actual punt, it makes my journey planning and timings much easier. All in all, good comms.


Venue..... terraced house in not the best area of blackburn, I'm not from the area but even I could see that evening punting would need a careful tread. I went during the day and had no problem but I'd think twice about going in the evening. The gaff itself was clean and tidy with plenty of out of eye shot free parking. If you're going on an evening then park elsewhere and stroll into the area.


Looks...... she's only got one public picture which gives very little away. The pic is her I'd say though. Her age I'd guess is around accurate. She's not a bad looking lass with a fair old pair of knockers on her, complimented by reactive big nipples. She's got quite a lot of tattooing on her which doesn't bother me but may bother some. She's not a super model and no skinny wafe but she's got the kind of look that made me just want to get stuck into her.


The action.... I'm greeted bang on time by her and lead up the stairs to a tidy bedroom, straight away we're having a good old snog and feel up of each other, that's the right start for me.

I get her undressed down to her smile and she strips me down to my socks, both now still stood up snogging naked with both our hands roaming round our bodies, I take my own socks off :D

Onto the bed, we're rolling round, dfk and feeling each other up, I slip a couple of fingers in her bald pussy, she's not lubed but is getting wetter and wetter naturally, she's enthusiastic all the time, really getting stuck back at me with the dfk whilst groping and wanking my hard little pecker.

I want to have a lap on her though, down her body my tongue slides (stopping off for a good suck if those big bullet nipples) until I get into my tongue and finger pussy lapping routine, she's clean and tastes fresh, I get stuck in whilst she girates, moans and gets very wet. Act or not, it feels good and I'm enjoying myself.

I'm ready for a change though now, 69 is requested and agreed keenly. I'm on my back and on she plonks, she gets going vigorously with the owo, I get stuck into her pussy again, she's getting a liking for this as she grinds her pussy into my face and sucks like a bloody demon, so much so, I have to give her a slow down signal a couple of times or I'm going to end up popping before I'm ready.

A friendly pat of her arse signals I'm ready to come up for a breather, she continues to suck merrily but it's podging time. Rubber on and on she climbs for some very intense grinding cg, snogs galore, she grinds my cock into her, very good and if I were feeling lazy she could have got me popping in that position (which is rare for me), I'm not feeling lazy though, I'm feeling busy.

A move to mish, in I slip and I'm pumping hard, I've got a real squeazing grip of her, she's clamped all her limbs around me and has her tongue stuck down my throat, we're both sweating, puffing, panting, moaning and groaning, I did say that she's the kind of lass you just want to get stuck into.

Doggy next, over we go, in I plunge, I grab her hips and pump away, great view from up here but I've a plan to enjoy her rusty sheriffs badge.

my anal request is greeted by an enthusiastic yes, no lube, she pulls her arse cheeks apart and tells me to get stuck in.

I do, she needs no mercy, I'm taities deep on the first thrust and she's loving it, screaming at me to fuck her harder, pumping me back and gripping the bedding, she's keen so I go at her wrong un hammer and tongue, giving it a right old battering, she's unflinching, still screaming harder harder harder.

I did have a plan to enjoy her like of cim but this vigorous anal session sees me getting beyond the vinegar stroke, I pop in my bag, balls deep, pulling her onto me by her hips.

I roll off a sweaty mess, she removes the condom and cleans me up.

I've done just over 45 minutes of my hour in rollocking podging combat with this lass, I slump on the bed to cool down and chat the remainder on my hour away. She offers me a shower but I never accept, I always prefer to do my clean up at home if possible.

To sum up.... she's an experienced, enthusiastic milf that lives up to all her likes with a smile and no priced extras. She's not a skinny young lass but a strapping lass that gives as much as she gets, don't be thinking you're meeting a fatty though. I've recently read the thread where her hygiene was called into question, I can't speak for every day or every punter but on my day she were as clean as any lass I've met. Another one for us milf riders.


Would I recommend... Yes, if you like an enthusiastic milfy lass that's keen to leave you smiling then you'll have a blast here. As always turn up clean and polite and you'll get a good punt at the right money.


Would I return... Yes, she's easy to find, fairly local and gives a good enthusiastic service.


Offline CoolTiger

Her blog mentions of "a rather nasty petty thread that has been posted on UKP about me"....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100409.0

Offline freeze44

Thanks for this CB top review. She sounds well worth a visit! In to my list  :hi:

Offline cueball

Her blog mentions of "a rather nasty petty thread that has been posted on UKP about me"....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100409.0

Yes, I noticed that when I were doing the links for this review

I mentioned the thread in the review, I had no bother, I can only report as I find on the day I see em

Offline threechilliman

Tells me what I need to know CB!

tcm

Offline frankc

Great reviewing there CB.....sounds like a decent punt . Thanks for the review... :thumbsup:

One thing though...I always keep my socks on when I'm shagging north of Sunny Manchester.... ;)

Offline bigmc

Thanks for this. Shes been on my list for a bit, but only 1 photo made me hesitate.
She stays ( quite near the top ) of my list

Offline CoolTiger

Yes, I noticed that when I were doing the links for this review

I mentioned the thread in the review, I had no bother, I can only report as I find on the day I see em

Apologies... I did read through your review quickly but missed that part near the end.

Ludwig

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review CB and glad you had a good one...

This lass has been on my radar but I've hesitated visiting her due to the negative comments of the other thread ...

Nice to have a reliable review to work with ...  :hi:

Offline jaszyj87

cheers ive been looking at her but lack of public photos put me off