Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ClaudiaSexy of Nottingham  (Read 3036 times)

10 review(s) for sweet_viki26 (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Crazydave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a cheap punt after my recent sabbatical, so thought I'd give Claudia a go. Comms were nice and easy, all arranged by text, which is how I like it and within 20 minutes of the first text, I was on her doorstep.

Area was right in the middle of Hyson Green. Safe enough during the day. Wouldn't fancy my chances at night though!

Claudia is a nice looking Polish brunette with a decent body. Not stunning, but not bad either. Very much a girl next door look about her. Followed her to the room and sorted the money. 70 of her majesty's finest pound notes for the hour. Asked to jump in the shower and was shown into the bathroom. No shower curtain, but I only had to clean the spuds, so no real problem.

Got back into the room and she said "Right, I'm all yours", before starting some quite passionate DFK. I wasn't expecting that, but not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I snogged her face off and our hands got to exploring each other. After about 10 minutes of this, I pushed her back on to the bed and decided to see what she tasted like. She had quite a sweet tasting pussy and she seemed to respond quite nicely to my tongue. After a while, it was my turn and I laid on the bed while she gave me a nice blowjob. It wasn't too long before I filled her mouth with some quite thick cum.

After going to the toilet to get rid of it, she came back to the bed and we had a nice chat. Her english is pretty good and she certainly likes to talk. Eventually, I stopped her and got on with some more DFK. Then onto another nice blowjob - her technique is really good and she took direction well. She doesn't just suck it, she combines just her mouth, her hand and mouth and also likes to take it out every so often and licks and sucks up and down the length. Very good. In fact it was that good, that I decided to finish off in her mouth again, so after a good 20 minutes of this I eventually came again and she took it eagerly.

No sex this time, but she would have certainly been up for it if I'd wanted it and I suspect she'd have been very enthusiastic.

All in all, a very good punt with a nice friendly girl. I'll definitely be back - for £70 for the hour and with other girls rates creeping up to the £150 mark, there's not much better value in Nottingham at the moment.

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  She is a good EMids provider for sure - does what it says on the tin (now that she dropped her misleading photos)

We may need to rename you Sensibledave.

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Great review which inspired me to revisit Claudia this afternoon and I can heartily second the positive.  :thumbsup:

So no-one's under any illusion, she's definately older than 28 and I nearly walked the first time, but with Master Owan Kenobi's review ringing in my ears I trusted in the force and left an hour later with jelly legs and a spent light sabre!

Agree, it's not a great location but she's moving to a new place soon with a bit more privacy.

Offline Owwhatanight

Yep Cladia is a value for money punt, also she just has that dirty fucker look that not many younger girls have.  :wackogirl:

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Area was right in the middle of Hyson Green. Safe enough during the day. Wouldn't fancy my chances at night though!

Some time ago I called her for a short notice booking in the evening and she was available and I said I would head straight over - got there as it was going dark and I was dressed in a suit and tie.  Drove around the block and decided the area was too risky for me at that time dressed like that.  I gave her a call and made some bollocks of an excuse, which I felt bad about but at least I called her.

Have punted near then since but like you during the day and that is fine.

I do quite fancy giving her a go and as I have just posted elsewhere I could do with a value punt rather than these great but £130 to £150 girls.

Offline x69x

Looking at her profile, Now says she is in Lincoln.
has she moved, last time I saw her was in Nottingham.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline ir34

Fantastic girl, and fantastic service...one of my favourites.

Offline kingkong69

Strange her profile been changed to hot Amanda now?

Offline kingkong69

So Claudia is now Amanda? Hacked? :scare:

Dilly1

She has a new phone number and incall address too.

Offline kingkong69

So is it the same person? Why do wg keep changing profile?

Dilly1

Yes she is still the same person, just made a few changes.