Service:
100 for 1hr
Comms:
By texts. Good girl.
Place:
Out of the city center, near A14 junction was. (moved to London already) so doesn't matter.
Appearance:
She is absolute stunning!! Young, vital, fresh, smiling, emotional. She was so positive... and leading. Beautiful body...
Action:
Started with reverse cowgirl, I catched her arse - and found out it's so perfect. by the way she has an enhanced tits and that's shame because I like natural so much, but all other stuff on her overhelmed this. I finished from behind. Earlier than planned and that's was her fault because I felt she so wanted to be fucked... I couldn't presist. After sex she turns out to be something like your next door girlfriend, telling her plans, good to say bye without embarrasment.
Ps.:
This
is Romaninan girl.

If you are weenie that can't stand their manners (time management, artistic theatral mastery) you shouldn't go. She is beautiul and i your priority is service range you choose probably some less sexy and more expensive girl.

That's your choice. I love young beautiful girls full of energy, that's why this is AN experience for me. They are not professional and probably won't do this for a long time. Tha'ts what I like on them.
I never met any wg twice, but if I have to choose, Antonia would be one of those who would amuse.