Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolestar  (Read 3241 times)

Offline stevecmm

Anyone seen Nicolestar reading no longer on adultworks

WhattheFlip

Anyone seen Nicolestar reading no longer on adultworks

Oh, no! :thumbsdown: She was high up my to-do list for next time i was going to punt in that area. Looked great, and from the review here, sounded like she gave one hell of a blowie. Even if the shared house sounded a little offputting.

Offline Cunning Punt

According to her profile, she has had her own place since May.

Given she has only just moved in and mentioned nothing on her profile about quitting, I would doubt that she has just suddenly given up.

I think it was more likely that's she's gone on holiday - some WGs take down their profiles temporarily. It is also possible that AW has fucked up her profile.

Either way, I am sure she will be back soon when she starts missing the money.

Link for future reference
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

WhattheFlip

According to her profile, she has had her own place since May.

Given she has only just moved in and mentioned nothing on her profile about quitting, I would doubt that she has just suddenly given up.

I think it was more likely that's she's gone on holiday - some WGs take down their profiles temporarily. It is also possible that AW has fucked up her profile.

Either way, I am sure she will be back soon when she starts missing the money.

Link for future reference
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers CP, as you say it's a bit odd if she recently got her own place-though it was probably only short-term rent, particularly for a girl who sounded like she was genuinely 19-20, in a pretty expensive part of the world-she can't have had many options. Still, we shall see!

Offline Cunning Punt

Cheers CP, as you say it's a bit odd if she recently got her own place-though it was probably only short-term rent, particularly for a girl who sounded like she was genuinely 19-20, in a pretty expensive part of the world-she can't have had many options. Still, we shall see!

I saw her 18 months ago and I would say she was 18 then so I reckon her stated aged of 20 is accurate.

As I've not seen her since then, don't know what the deal with her new place was. Even if she lost the place and wanted to continue working, one would have expected a WG to put a note on their profile and just offer outcalls in the interim.

WhattheFlip

I saw her 18 months ago and I would say she was 18 then so I reckon her stated aged of 20 is accurate.

As I've not seen her since then, don't know what the deal with her new place was. Even if she lost the place and wanted to continue working, one would have expected a WG to put a note on their profile and just offer outcalls in the interim.

Hmmm. I don't recall seeing anything when I've seen her profile recently-sure I saw it a few days ago-about doing outcalls only, or retiring, or going on holiday. Normally they'd say. Odd to just disappear, maybe she had a bad experience. Or is still too green/unprofessional to have remembered to put a note up.

Offline Marshall85

Saw Nicole last week and there was no indication she was planning to pack it in. She was considering finding a new place though due to problems with current flat/landlord, so maybe that's come to a head and forced her to take a break for a while.

BerkshireLad

Does anyone have her number saved, was looking forward to her being my next punt... i'll report back with an explanation if so. Thanks in advance

Offline zulu-lance

Saw her about 3 weeks ago, shame she has taken down her profile. Could always rely upon her to provide a no holes barred service  :thumbsup:
She was however complaining  about receiving a constant barrage of missed calls whenever she put her profile online,  maybe something to do with it...hopefully she is back soon!

Offline tictacs

Shame, was hoping to make a booking with her at some point. She never seems to be available at the weekend unfortunately.

She was however complaining  about receiving a constant barrage of missed calls whenever she put her profile online,  maybe something to do with it...hopefully she is back soon!

Could be due to the issues raised in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102243.0 - seems other Reading WGs have had similar issues.

WhattheFlip

Saw her about 3 weeks ago, shame she has taken down her profile. Could always rely upon her to provide a no holes barred service  :thumbsup:

Oh not these motherfuckers. If they're actually forcing good girls out of the industry, or even just away from that area, that's too fucking much. I wasn't sure about the thread about it, but now i am concerned. What can we/WGs do to stop these cunts?

Offline Cunning Punt

Oh not these motherfuckers. If they're actually forcing good girls out of the industry, or even just away from that area, that's too fucking much. I wasn't sure about the thread about it, but now i am concerned. What can we/WGs do to stop these cunts?

If you look at the thread mentioned, which is high up on the front page of the SE discussion forum, it's fairly simple: You need to tell the WGs not to use an iPhone as their working phone.

With Android phones you can block calls from withheld numbers, all bar the very latest iPhone you can't.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:24:16 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline tictacs

Just seen another member has linked to her new profile in the Reviews section - External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

I've sent her an email to make suggestion to switch to Android. If anyone sees her, perhaps they could also mention it.

Not surprisingly, she has taken her no. off profile. Not sure why she needed a new profile. Guess punters will have to email her for bookings in the meantime.

WhattheFlip

I've sent her an email to make suggestion to switch to Android. If anyone sees her, perhaps they could also mention it.

Not surprisingly, she has taken her no. off profile. Not sure why she needed a new profile. Guess punters will have to email her for bookings in the meantime.

Probably thought it was only her getting the calls. Reading WGs need to unionise or some shit.

WhattheFlip

Just seen another member has linked to her new profile in the Reviews section - External Link/Members Only

My keen eye sees 3 toothbrushes in one of the pictures. Reckon she still lives with her parents? :D

Offline Cunning Punt

Just had a response back from her. She had an Android and seems to have already blocked withheld numbers.

She said new number should be on profile tomorrow.

Offline tictacs

My keen eye sees 3 toothbrushes in one of the pictures. Reckon she still lives with her parents? :D

Didn't notice that myself - my eyes were drawn elsewhere!

kamu

Maybe she just gets very dirty teeth?  :lol: Bit pricey at £150ph for an incall plus extras...

WhattheFlip

Maybe she just gets very dirty teeth?  :lol: Bit pricey at £150ph for an incall plus extras...

Agreed, it's the extras that've stopped me seeing her sooner, especially the FK charge which seems a bit petty at £150ph. Seems like a 'special occasion'/windfall type of girl.

Offline berksboy

Having been with her she is not worth £100ph let alone 150.

WhattheFlip

Having been with her she is not worth £100ph let alone 150.

Care to elaborate? Reviews suggest otherwise.
And before the more established members chime in: If you didn't have a good experience (or even if you did), why didn't you review? She ain't been around that long, and you've been a member for 3 years. :unknown:

Offline berksboy

Re: Nicole Star - Reading
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 07:23:38 pm »

If this is the girl i saw in Southampton st last year ( and with then tats i am sure it is ) she has put a lot of weight since them pics were took more like a size 14 and soon to be 16.

WhattheFlip

If this is the girl i saw in Southampton st last year ( and with then tats i am sure it is ) she has put a lot of weight since them pics were took more like a size 14 and soon to be 16.

Must be a different girl. Reviews certainly suggest Nicolestar is pretty fit. In that middle profile pic on the new profile, you can see (as a reviewer suggested) she's got a tiny waist. But not having seen I can't exactly be definitive! Gentlemen who have, ideally recently (zulu-lance I'm looking at you!), over to you...

Offline Cunning Punt

As I am pretty sure I mentioned when you made that point previously, it must have been a different girl. Nicole has been on my HL pretty much since she's started and she's always been based in Reading. And because she puts new px up regularly you can see she's been pretty much the same size since ie about 10.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:52:32 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Marshall85

Can vouch from a couple of weeks ago that these latest pics are definately accurate. Very slim waist,  with defined hips and bum and barely an ounce of fat on her. Surprisingly long legs as well  :thumbsup:

Offline zulu-lance

Must be a different girl. Reviews certainly suggest Nicolestar is pretty fit. In that middle profile pic on the new profile, you can see (as a reviewer suggested) she's got a tiny waist. But not having seen I can't exactly be definitive! Gentlemen who have, ideally recently (zulu-lance I'm looking at you!), over to you...

Yes, I am sure that her profile pic is pretty accurate, can also add it's from the current place (assuming she hasn't moved out) she works from (TV connected to tablet)  ;)

SlickyD

Wow that xhamster pics only make me want to see her more!

JimmRed

black hair ATM not blonde, slightly bigger lips as well, but as you see on Hamster. Likes to be led, told what you want.