Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen AspasiaP - AdultWork 3636077?  (Read 1395 times)

mrhappypants

"I speak Spanish ,English ,French ,Italian ,Portuguese and Basic Chinese .." but unfortunately my ability to punctuate in all six languages in completely fucked as a result of having too much cock over very many years.

Offline nestor

Nicaraguan, raised in Paris, trained in Bangcock?

Seems fanciful..........but her expression in main photo makes it look like she's shaggin a horse. Or maybe she's just doped up
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Outcallguy

Sent har a message which was deleted without being read.
So possibly a fake ?

Offline shagbambi

Aspasia is genuine. Photos correct and accurate. I saw her for an outcall on the weekend.  She is very good, very friendly.

KnightTogether

I met her a few weeks ago. She was charming and exactly as in the photos 10/10 for being honest about herself. Her AdultWork profile is however no more.

Offline nigel4498

Her AdultWork profile is however no more.

Your first post and you resurrected a two year old thread to tell us this  :unknown:

Online Waterhouse

I met her a few weeks ago. She was charming and exactly as in the photos 10/10 for being honest about herself. Her AdultWork profile is however no more.
Bullshit.

Offline Sheer Tights

She is genuine & been active for a few years. She once had an ad on SAAFE seeking a flat & possible duo partner.

I messaged her a few months ago & got a very odd reply. She said it was strange that I would want to see her when there were lots of other younger & more attractive girls to choose.

KnightTogether

Well guys, I am sorry you don't like my post - I just give the facts as I see them.  I don't diss or insult others. If you have had a different experience so be it - I respect that in the same way I expect you to respect my view.   

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well guys, I am sorry you don't like my post - I just give the facts as I see them.  I don't diss or insult others. If you have had a different experience so be it - I respect that in the same way I expect you to respect my view.   

So are you going to post a review?

Offline LLPunting

But your contribution is totally fucking useless if she's gone.  We could all post dozens if not hundreds of "fucked her when she was around" statements.  Yay, we so horny, we love them long time!   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: