Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose, Marble Arch - Probably my best-ever punt  (Read 4644 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to those who have reviewed Ellie. I realise there have been several reports of her, but this may be useful to some punters.

Comms:
Ellie doesn't display her phone number so I contacted her via AW email. She is also regularly on UKE, so alternatively you can contact her there.
I get the impression she doesn't do lots of bookings in a day, but at the same time you can book just a few days in advance.
She also replied within a few hours to my emails.
Ellie likes to actually speak to you a couple of days before the booking. Name of building is given a day before the meet and flat number on the phone on arrival as usual.

Ellie works from a nice flat about 5mins walk from Marble Arch tube and 10mins from Paddington, so very easy access from tube and train.
If you're driving, there is a car park nearby at £6.50 for 2hrs or on-street parking 8.30-6.30pm Mon-Fri (with some streets Sat till 1.30pm as well), pay phone @ £4.90ph.
I parked for free in Shepherds Bush and Marble Arch is just 4 stops away on the Central Line.
Flat is off the main road and discreet. Bathroom is nice enough with good shower, and I had one before and after.
It has one of the old-fashioned open lifts with metal gates that you pull across. For me, this set the tone for a classy punt that continued with the soothing jazz music and then for the entire duration of my time there.

Services:

FK/DFK
OWO
Massage
HJ
RO
Protected sex in CG, doggy, mish (over 2 rounds)

CIM is definitely available, but I didn't partake on this occasion.
I didn't inquire about fingering.

Looks/personality:
I know it is a cliché but Ellie does look a lot better than her profile pictures, which make her look a bit like a librarian.
They don't really show her best feature - her eyes.
As per her photos, she is quite curvy but short. She has fantastic breasts.
She has lived in this country for many years, so speaks fluent English and is very chatty and welcoming. The whole punt was very relaxed.

The meeting:
In my opinion, Ellie delivers the perfect GFE. If you want sex remotely rough, then she is probably not for you.
She gives sensual FK and DFK, plus fantastic eye contact during sex - which, in my experience, is extremely rare, and was by far the best I've had on a punt.

Ellie confirmed in advance that she was happy with CIM but didn't take advantage of this in the end because I wasn't confident on the day that I would manage 2 rounds. She was apologetic at the end that we didn't do CIM and I "had to do the work"!

As it was, due to her excellent oral skills (with much vigour and slurping), I was more than able to manage a second round - and what's more a second pop, which is rare for me.

In between rounds, Ellie gave me a nice massage and I had a nice session of oral on her, when she appeared to cum. Ellie is responsive without being over the top.
She does frequently make a murmuring sound, which was okay with me but may be slightly distracting for some.

There were no real negatives, though she did talk a bit about UKE/UKP, which I am not keen to do during punts.
Ellie says she has stopped reading comments, obviously taking exception to the odd bad comment. But the irony is that there are very few as she provides a good service and it is exposure on these two sites that get her regular bookings.  :unknown:
She even said at the beginning: "How did you hear about me? The reviews, I suppose?"

Conclusion:
With the total cost of £130ph plus travel, this was more than I usually pay, but this was a high-quality experience.
Nice foreplay, followed by sex, nice massage, RO resulting in an orgasm for her, great OWO and good sex ending with a second pop with me right on the hour mark - all with DFK and great eye contact: This was the perfect punt for me and probably my best-ever to date.

Offline jimmycallum

Hey punning cunt, i dont get it...why you would park all the way in shepherds bush, is it to save on free parking and congestion charge?

Offline Cunning Punt

Hey punning cunt, i dont get it...why you would park all the way in shepherds bush, is it to save on free parking and congestion charge?

I just wouldn't be confident driving in central London, even at the weekend.

During the week, it would save on the congestion charge and be slightly cheaper parking wise.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:31:16 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Tony_Red

Ok, fuck it, I am gonna see her. You have convinced me more than.any other review. Good review and fingers crossed. When I saw Xena's pics, I couldn't understand the fuss. But after having a punt with her, I totally understood her gem status. Hopefully sonething similar happens with Ms Rose.

I guess the flow of the punt was spot on. We have both seen Bella Blonde who I think is lovely, but she was a little service orientated rather than a 'go with the flow' type.

Offline claretandblue

Considering most of her reviews say she is much better looking than her photos,why on earth doesn't she put some better ones up online!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Another good review for this woman glad you had a good time op, maybe a few other prossies should take a few pointers from ellie rose on how to give good services to punters instead of spending all their time online on a punters forum  :hi:

Offline Jeffpike

When I look at the photos she looks like she has a bit of timber on her belly. Is she in shape?

Offline HighlyMotivated

When I look at the photos she looks like she has a bit of timber on her belly. Is she in shape?

You've kinda answered your own question there

Offline TJHooker

Ellie is not a size 8 model and from what I recall from her profile she does not claim to be.  Her pictures are a fairly accurate reflection of her body.

However, she does overall provide an excellent GFE.  I managed in the handful of sessions that I had with her to try a couple of new things such as tie and tease.

As with anything else, body wise there are a lot of girls out there who are fitter and also bigger.

From a service stand point she is fairly consistent in how good she is as per the OP's and others reviews.

vw

Good review Cunning.    :hi: :hi:

Glad you had a good one, Ellie sounds like she could be lots of fun if i get back on the punting bike !   :drinks:

Offline Ed R

I've seen Ellie twice now and she is fun, definitely a refreshing change from the more common uninterested/businesslike fuck and go "your time is up".
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lewishamguy

I've seen Ellie twice now and she is fun, definitely a refreshing change from the more common uninterested/businesslike fuck and go "your time is up".

Indeed she's a good fun. Btw have you reviewed her last time.. ? :sarcastic: