Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - pussyjuicex  (Read 1357 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

Careful with this one guys - I've been watching her for a while, thinking of booking but she is clearly working with an accomplice to gain positive feedback.

pussyjuicex - External Link/Members Only

sexybec0604 - External Link/Members Only

Both her & her 'friend' started off with poor feedback - timewaster, no reply etc etc.

They have since given each other positive feedback to improve their ratings, together with other alleged 'clients' with no previous ratings

Offline HughJardon

It is odd seeing a thread entitled warning "pussyjuice" a fluid that us punters/men would consume in gallons  :bomb:
Also highly annoying when SPs give each other bogus feedback. As a Toffting region I think a lot of us do use AW reviews not as concrete evidence but as a rough guideline on the level of service she will provide. Checking back on who she has punted with, has that punter got a high feedback score. The system though is wide open to scammers and bullshitters alike.

Use UKP and if not sure ask the question on the regionals where others may have knowledge.
Thanks for the warning KTM

Offline KTM RIDER

Hmmm with hind sight I could have used an alternative subject matter so as to not cause too much panic in here!!!! lol

I agree with your comments that UKP is the best way to determine the standard of WG and AW is only a guide to be taken with a pinch of salt - however, I could find no reviews or reference on here.

Regarding the feedback on those that have left feedback for her - they all have very little feedback themselves (1-2) with the exception of one who may also be known to her?

Happy shagging  :hi: