Author Topic: xxxnatasha  (Read 3098 times)


7 review(s) for Xxxnatasha (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for -nat-x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline iceCaptain

External Link/Members Only

£80 half hour, no extras

Nice girl, but lacklustre punt.

Took the chance with Natasha who wasn't too far away from me. Gave her a call and she answered promptly, time agreed and rough address provided. She looked pretty good in her pictures, and I'd text her of what Id like her to be wearing when I arrived.

I arrived 10 mins early and she was ready, which was good. Apartment is in a very very large complex which is full of people in and out so discretion is perfect.

Tricky to find within the complex and quick instructions on the phone made me have to use my brain a bit, Natasha has a very confident and quick speaking manor which put me a bit off at first, but I was horny and charged up so nothing was holding me back.

Eventually walking down the corridor her head was popped out of the door as she greeted me. She said hello and we made our way to the bedroom. There was no offer of a drink or shower and before I knew it the door was closed behind me and the paperwork done. She wasn't wearing what I'd asked. She didnt look as good as her pictures, but I suppose they never do!

A quick peck, and then I was told to remove my clothes whilst chatting to her about the usual stuff. Then onto the bed, and then into OWO. She was pretty keen if a little robotic. No attention to balls, or any thing. She also kept looking at my cock, which was odd and I kept thinking if something was wrong, but I just think its what she does. No deep throat or any gagging or spitting, just up and down a few times a quick look and then back at it lol. I was hard so she was doing something right....

Then I wanted to 69 which she seemed to do if a little reluctant, nice little pussy, I accidentally (100% accident) touched her ass, and I got told off, rather than guided away, which I let go. 69 lasted not even a minute before she complained how her arms hurt and how its "no good for women" as men just lie there and enjoy all the fun, well yea im the customer... she then just hopped off!

Then jacket on and off she went. She has very small boobs with puffy nipples, which is fine by me, the rest of her body is quite nice too. No noise or real enjoyment whilst I was fucking her, it was ok. I then got behind her, and she made eye contact which as she didnt seem to be enjoying it with noises etc, seemed to weird me out a bit.

Then mish and she refused DFK, which without sounding like a twat surprised me, I have a good set of teeth and fresh breath. She'd agree to let me CIM so I was looking forward to this, i lifted her legs up so I could pound her a little which was dismissed straight away, which for a thin girl I've never really had before. Then I could feel the rise and she positioned herself in that side position with her mouth open, and almost no cum went into her mouth and most on the bed sheets (she is a good dodger), which was disappointing. Baby wipes offered and I opened the small bin and it was full, maybe she was tired and had had a busy day.

Put my clothes back on, and a brief chat and a few false giggles and off I went feeling quite disappointed.

Summary

Nice girl, quite chatty, a bit of a quick straight talking personality

Nice body and face, it is her in the pictures, but a little disappointing.

Not a sexy girl at all, just a run of the mill punt.

Will I return? No.








Offline marcus1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 85
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Sounds exactly like my punt with her. Said to me she could suck and look at dicks all day she loves em. Shes easy to get on with but very robotic and doesnt really want to do anything other than suck u off. I had an hour with her but it seemed like 2 it dragged that bad. Its the same flat that eliza yates works from.
Banned reason: No recent contributions
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Blackpool Rock

Neutral sounds about right along with lackluster.
I tried to book this girl about 3 years ago when I got her number from the profile and her green light was on in the morning and the profile said she was working, called her in the afternoon and she was clearly well pissed off that i'd called saying she wasn't working, explained it had been in the morning but she got quite shirty.
Think she decided not to work in the afternoon which wasn't known to me at the time and her attitude put me off then she moved to central Manc which again was a negative for me and the more recent pics with her hair cut shorter made me question how much of a looker she is, possibly dodged a bullet there 

Offline MrMog

She has been on my HL for a while but I can't quite put my finger on the reason that I have never punted with her. Thanks for the review, seems I dodged a bullet too.

Offline cueball

She has been on my HL for a while but I can't quite put my finger on the reason that I have never punted with her. Thanks for the review, seems I dodged a bullet too.

Same for me too mog, she were firmly on my patch but I've not seen her.

I can't say what it was but I've looked at her before and always moved on.

She's moved now and in the punting hotbed of Manchester, she's got some serious competition now.

Even more unlikely now.

Cheers for the review op

Offline Excalibur

Been on my to do list for a while. I'm a sucker for tight/firm bodies like Natasha, but that is no compensation for poor service. Binned.

inxs950

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her a month ago and had a great time. We did click and ran overtime. I got dfk as well so think you were a little unlucky.
She isnt that busy now as she was on about the competition in Manchester is tough.

I'd go back but havnt done so yet.

Offline iceCaptain


Offline threechilliman

Her face is familiar to me. Just can't place her......

tcm

Offline Asianfcuker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,069
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Her face is familiar to me. Just can't place her......

tcm

I think she used to work out of Chorley a yearor so ago.

AF
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

vinnyadms

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her in April 2012 in a shitty council house in from memory was in Standish.

Crap punt, did not take to her at all.

Offline Mogwai11

Tried to contact her a few times, but she never replies. After reading the above, don't think will bother again

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her face is familiar to me. Just can't place her......

tcm
Whenever I see the reporter Jenny Hill I always think there is a resemblance
 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MJ.spritzen

Sounds like she's in the wrong business. Why oh why do WG's hardly ever deliver what they advertise? I hate WG with attitudes. As if they're doing us a favor or interrupting their day.

Offline licky

I saw her in Chorley about 2 years ago

It was a good punt from what I remember, perhaps she has gone downhill in her service?

Offline jlenny1970

I tried to book in with her last year when she was in Chorley, for various reasons I never actually made it to see her. Sounds like it was a bit of good luck on my part.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks like her profile got deleted and she has set up a new one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline iceCaptain