Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heathrow Airport Area London - HORNY SARA xx - NOPE!  (Read 1290 times)

2 review(s) for SARA ANAL QUEEN (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

alexDeLarge

External Link/Members Only

At a airport hotel and decided what the hell, lets take on for the team and try one with no reviews as I was not getting the phone answered on any other ones. The profile looked alright I suppose, and while I figured it might not be the same girl the prospect for two girls sounded decent. Called and had a quick chat on the phone then jotted over to a different airport hotel and went for it.

When the door open a trashy hot girl was there, rail thin and in no way close to the girl in the profile. I think what the hell, still could be fun lets do it, ask about the other girl and out comes another one from the bathroom. Not really my cup of tea, not really one that excites me. But, whatever again I go for it because I am foolish.

They could both suck dick well, but then when I asked to watch some lesbian action it was a hard no. It listed this in the profile and I asked about it before we started up, each time they said yes, but when it was go time at most they would do light touching, no kissing each other and no pussy play.

After blasting in one's mouth tried for sex, and thats when stinky pussy started in and it was getting nasty. In the end I just stopped without blasting a 2nd time, and said I am going home. And made sure I cleaned the old johnson up right good with a baby wipe before I left. Little good it did me, as when I was home my shorts smelled of pussy so I just threw them away. Not worth the trouble.

Mistakes were made, should stayed away from the get-go but we all have a bad punt from time to time. Figured I would write this up so you can lean from my mistakes. This profile they are using is just traded between girls as they just got in town a day ago. As humans they seem like decent people and I wish them well, they were saying how this is no life for anyone so they obviously don't enjoy the job. Hope things work out for them in the long run and they find a new line of work, as this one is not working out for them in any such way.

Offline Fact

thanks for tofit and feedback - saves us £s, who did have her on the list as a back up to visit.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, I considered punting with her a while ago.....until I saw her profile picture then I ran a mile (in my head) lol

Who was the other girl? External Link/Members Only   --- I had a decent punt with her if it was this one.

Also Im not surprised they said yes to everything they barely speak English lol. Also I'm not surprised they didnt want todo any lesbian action they know about that stinky pussy  :lol:

Offline pumps

also did they both have stinky pussys?

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review, I considered punting with her a while ago.....until I saw her profile picture then I ran a mile (in my head) lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

also did they both have stinky pussys?

:lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 11:58:57 am by The_Don »

alexDeLarge

Just a quick reply to the various bits of feedback:

1) Never once saw the girl from the verification picture. No one that even looked remotely like her. This girls said they came from Germany just a couple days before I saw them, so they were new to the area and my assumption is they bought the profile from someone else.

2) The trashy hot one had the stinky pussy, the ugly one I really have no idea.

3) That other profile that was linked, never saw that girl before either, she had nothing to do with this review, don't know the first thing about her.

4) Thankfully after throwing away the shorts and taking a shower the smell went away. That is until the next day was walking through a hotel restaurant around dinner and starting thinking "Oh shit that smell is back, holy shit I have some fungus growing on me and I can smell it through my trousers as I walk down this hallway!" but then I walked by the restaurant buffet and saw they were serving fish so it was all ok.

5) As for the gif of Tony running away, were you in the room? Because that is pretty much how it was. Pump, pump, pump, WTF is that smell, look down, oh hell no this pussy stinks! Pull out and "ok, I am done" and reach for the wipes. I don't care how hot the woman is, and this one was not really all that anyway, there is no way to bust a nut into a devils festering box of stench like that. I was really happy in the end that all action was covered, and there was no kissing. A waste of money yeah but at least I am not walking around with a rotten cock.

Offline pumps

Just a quick reply to the various bits of feedback:

1) Never once saw the girl from the verification picture. No one that even looked remotely like her. This girls said they came from Germany just a couple days before I saw them, so they were new to the area and my assumption is they bought the profile from someone else.

2) The trashy hot one had the stinky pussy, the ugly one I really have no idea.

3) That other profile that was linked, never saw that girl before either, she had nothing to do with this review, don't know the first thing about her.

4) Thankfully after throwing away the shorts and taking a shower the smell went away. That is until the next day was walking through a hotel restaurant around dinner and starting thinking "Oh shit that smell is back, holy shit I have some fungus growing on me and I can smell it through my trousers as I walk down this hallway!" but then I walked by the restaurant buffet and saw they were serving fish so it was all ok.

5) As for the gif of Tony running away, were you in the room? Because that is pretty much how it was. Pump, pump, pump, WTF is that smell, look down, oh hell no this pussy stinks! Pull out and "ok, I am done" and reach for the wipes. I don't care how hot the woman is, and this one was not really all that anyway, there is no way to bust a nut into a devils festering box of stench like that. I was really happy in the end that all action was covered, and there was no kissing. A waste of money yeah but at least I am not walking around with a rotten cock.

:D :D :lol: :lol:

Not only was it a terrible experience, you were also victim of a bait and switch - I've seen the girl I linked and the girl you should of seen was the one in the verification photo! I had plans to see another girl that works in that group but I'm not so sure now, I'll go in my Adidas should  I need to run.

Offline HappyandLucky

With rotting muff zone, it's understandable that they wouldn't go down on each other. Cheers for the review.