I decided I should get off my arse and stop lurking and actually contribute to this site seeing as it has proved useful so here is my first review of hopefully many
External Link/Members Only - naughty_Brazilian4U
This was actually my first visit to an escort before I even knew UKP existed. She works out of a house in hazel grove not too far from Stepping Hill hospital with lots of free on street parking. Arrived a bit early and gave her a text just in case she was ready. She asked for 5 minutes just to finish up getting ready and was very polite. I walked to her house after getting directions and she promptly answered the door hidden behind it. Definitely the woman in the pictures. Quick snog and I followed her upstairs which gave me a nice view of her arse in her tight outfit and by the time I got to the top I was ready to go

She offered me refreshments and a shower and we sorted out the dollar. I booked for an hour at £140. Room was very nice and tidy which was appreciated and then we got down to it. Had sex in a variety of positions with lots of DFK. She has a good oral technique and her tits are decent. Anal was included in the price. Popped twice in the hour. The only thing that I could put as a negative was that she had set a timer on her phone for an hour and it went off whilst we were at it. Had to put up with it for a couple minutes whilst I finished my second go but to be fair she didn't complain about going over the time at all so can't hold it against her.
Overall
Looks - 7/10
Performance - 7/10
Comms - 7/10
Not the best punt i've had but far from the worst and definitely worth a shot at £80 for 30 mins
