Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wanida Thai Massage St Helens  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Bronn

Evening All,

Just a quick report from me on another visit to Wanida earlier on; In summary I got much the same as the last time from Amy, with just that little bit more for a further visit- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100825.0

I'm under this girls spell, because she reminds me so much of a favourite of mine I used to see regularly, though I still have enough restraint to not shell out the £80+ it would cost me for B2B with her. But I am of course, interested to know if anybody has had B2B from Amy and can comment on it? Or any of the girls for that matter, as they've had a turnover of staff and I like the look of all of them.

This place is a good option for those of us who like the massage with extras, and would say that the girls are better looking than the current crop at Dusita for example, and it has a better set up with the rooms being upstairs and a lot more spacious. They offer 1hr for £30 Thursday & Friday evenings and all weekend, and I've asked if they will do 30mins for £20, but await an answer.

Oh and after enquiring on here about the T&C's these girls work under at these types of places, which nobody seemed to know, I just asked Amy, and it turns out they don't get a basic wage and then commission, just part of the massage fee- £10 per 30mins, £15 per hour. She thinks its this way across the board, and is probably why they always try to persuade us to go for the hour option wherever you go. So if they don't get any bookings, they don't make any cash, and so it really is in the girl's interests to impress and offer the extras, and thus get that repeat custom.  It's good to know.

Cheers,

Bronn