Author Topic: HORNYHEL585 - Manchester  (Read 1167 times)


1 review(s) for HORNYHEL585 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Marsh777

I saw HORNYHEL585 a few weeks ago on a trip to Manchester and thought I'd share my experience. This one was a few weeks ago, but only just gotten around to writing a review:

Girl:
HORNYHEL585
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue:
It was at my hotel in Manchester at about midnight on a Friday or Saturday night (I forget which). I was there on business and had a few drinks so arranged an impromptu meet, as we all know what happens when we've had a few drinks.

Duration/fee:
1 hour - £120

Communication:
All done by text and I don't remember having any problems. She said she'd be with me as soon as possible and she was.

Appearance/first impression:
My first impression was even before she knocked at my door (she did very well at getting to my room and avoided me having to go downstairs and sneak her through which was good) and it wasn't a great one. I could hear her, very loudly, on the phone all the way down the corridor. When she knocked, I had a quick look through the peep hole and was impressed with how she looked, so I let her in.

When I saw her properly, I was very impressed. Very sexy looking, great body. Age of 25 is about right, so my second first impression was good. She was quite loud (as the phone experience had already pointed out) with a broad Manc accent.

The meet:
She asked me how long I wanted, I said one hour and we sorted the money out.

I tried to start by kissing her, which she did but she was extremely eager to get my cock in her mouth. I thought it was going okay, but after only a minute or so, she asked why I hadn't cum already? I said 'because we've I've booked you for the hour!' She replied that she was busy and no way would she be staying the hour...! I'd had a drink or two so felt quite cocky and said, well make me cum and give me the money for whatever time's left. This went on for about five minutes, still while sucking my cock, when she realised she didn't have a leg to stand on and decided to stay and do it properly.

Or at least I thought... she was very good at the dirty talk (telling me to fuck her etc.) and taking control of positions etc., which I like, but her moans sounds very fake indeed, which I hate. After a couple of minutes of fucking, her phone rings. Yep... she answers it, and it was another guy - what sounded like an ex-boyfriend. I feel a little uneasy, then she puts him on speaker! She tells him what we're doing and moaning down the phone. Actually, at first, this was a bit of a turn on, despite bricking it a little. He calls her a dirty whore and hangs up.

During the meet, this must have happened four or five times - pretty much 75% of my time fucking her or her sucking me was while she was on the phone to him, and it did get boring after the initial turn on. By this stage I could tell that she was probably half pissed and come straight from a night out.

After about 30-40 minutes, she returned to the moaning as to why I hadn't cum yet. I was getting fed up and said if I could cum in her mouth (discretion on her likes list) I'd be done and she could go. She reluctantly agreed. I lay her on the bed, stood with my cock over her mouth and to no surprise, she moves away at the very last minute which meant I came on the bed. She laughed and started getting ready to go.

Not before another call from this guy and she's getting very loud and lairy on the phone now - so much that I think she's going to wake people next door and hotel staff will come and see what the commotion is.

Finally, she leaves. Also, she never actually got naked. I unhooked her bra under a skimpy top, and she took her skirt and pants off, but it never fully naked. 

Summary:
Very sexy girl but piss poor attitude - probably partly 'cause she was drunk - which resulted in an expensive wank onto my bed. Looking back, it was quite funny, but not the kind of experience I'd want to repeat.

Maybe on another day, someone might get her in a better mood.
 

Offline PussyLover789

Thanx for the review, i'll add her to my blacklist now  :thumbsdown:

Offline freeze44

chees for this. Pity as sounds hot but no way to treat ya!

Offline Blue Moon

Jeez....she's a non-starter for me now. Thanks for the warning!    Bm