Author Topic: naughty zoey - Preston  (Read 3146 times)


3 review(s) for naughty zoey (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for miss naughty xx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £100 for a 60min incall

Verdict: Filthy PSE which I really enjoyed but might not suit everyone

Note: Unaware of my forum memberships

Just a summary review as there’s no great story to tell here

Venue – terraced house just off the A59 midway between the M6 and Preston town centre. A bit rough and ready but served it’s purpose. Not the greatest area and might be a bit iffy after dark.

Comm’s – all via AW messages and on the day, texts to confirm arrangements. No great issues.

WG – pretty much as shown in her gallery though might be a few years older than stated. Very tarty appearance, nice bum and tits. Porn star look to her would summarise it.

Services – PSE, DFK, OWO, RO, Rimming on her, Dirty talk, Mish, CG, Doggy, Spitting and a HJ to finish with CIM. Complete filth from start to finish. All services delivered with real vigour, we were both knackered by the end. Nice chat afterwards about the punting scene.
 
Verdict – I’d describe this as a parlour style, PSE punt – probably the best summary of it. Had misgivings as I parked up, we were late starting and so on – almost to the point of driving away – just didn’t feel right. Glad I stopped as I enjoyed myself. I asked for PSE and that’s very much what I got. It might not suit everyone, particularly the posh GFE punter type, but at £100 for an hour of pure filth, VFM.

tcm

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review pal.

Short and snappy, tells me all I need to know.

A maybe punt if I'm in the area rather than a go out of my way to arrange type of punt, for me anyway.

Cheers  :hi:

Offline frankc

Hmm...filthy porn star experience, quite fancy that..I'm over that way shortly , might just need a detox from my recent activities.

Thanks for the review tcm... :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, i've not seen her but the way you describe her is how I imagine her to be.
Tried to punt her about 4 years ago but couldn't get diaries lined up then something just stopped me trying again, may have to give her a go as I do like a girl to dress "Tarty / slutty"

inxs950

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What is she like looks wise?

Offline freeze44

Nice one TCM! Get up that way sometimes so will try to get to get to see.

Offline PussyLover789

Ive seen naughty zoe several times, shes hot as fuck! i remember a few years ago when she use to offer filming and i set up my camcorder, she was a right slut in front of the camera and i still have it on disc, im going to have to see her gain when im next in the preston area  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline TheJoker147

She works from the same place as Suzanne HappyEndingMassage (External Link/Members Only) doesn't she? I think she even does a kinda massage/sex duo act with her.

Offline hungrypunt

Thanks, says all I need to know
Had my eye on her for my next preston trip, and defo gonna get the PSE...spitting, did she enjoy fully Im currently on a spitting fetish ATM  :cool: