Author Topic: Sexybrooke123  (Read 1864 times)


7 review(s) for Its_brookexxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
9 review(s) for FrankieFilth (1 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
15 review(s) for Scarlett Ruby Rose (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mephistopheles

External Link/Members Only

Seen her last year and wasnt going to review but seen her profile today back in the area and hate to think somebody is taken in like i was.

Firstly... brooke is fit. No question about that. At the time she was 80 quid for the half hour. Walked in... handed over. She works in the flat lexi lovesit uses which is a decent enough location in Blackley, Grt Manchester. I phoned her, arranged everything fine.

Downhill from here. Brooke should consider another profession, im always clean and make sure of it but think wet wipes at regular intervals and the shittest blow job of ALL time. She looked like a blind hamster trying to find its wheel. This is after saying 'BJ may have to be covered' when i first walked in before undressing. Talked her out of this by complaining about her likes list.

She doesnt allow you to finger her, doing anything is awkward, she puts the condom on and puts it in. You literally cant feel anything. Then i had to wank onto her stomach to finish.

Really may as well have stayed at home. The worst shag ive ever had. I cant believe some of the positive reviews on AW. Especially the most recent.

I wouldnt go back for a fiver unfortunately. Shame, as she is fit and some serious potential there. Save your hard earned.


Offline Golovkin

Three reviews and all negative says it all avoid!

Offline BEGGSY69

Pitched up for a punt 12 months ago somewhere around Slaford. Took my cash and then said so kissing as I had stubble/short beard. Really disappointing. practically extortion as service so poor.

Offline freeze44

Off the list she goes! Thanks for the review.

Offline unplayable

i have seen brooke, and it felt weird reading the OP's post as i began to think someone had hacked into my brain.
Couldnt have put it better myself, shes in the wrong job.

Says it all when i say, shes HOT (shes so my type), yet is easily the worst punt i have had, and i have had some bad ones!!!

Offline anonyorks

Cheers to the guys of UKP yet again. I was about to put some feelers out as I'm her way soon and she is my type but into the bin she goes!  :dash:

Offline Mephistopheles

Cheers to the guys of UKP yet again. I was about to put some feelers out as I'm her way soon and she is my type but into the bin she goes!  :dash:

Good to hear