Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jada - Premium  (Read 1600 times)

Offline The Man from Del Monte

External Link/Members Only

Location: Smart tidy flat in South Shields area, on a quiet street, no worries walking to the door.
Communication with Premium was perfect and prompt, answering immediately to give me the address with no problems.

Jada was a petite, toned stunning young lady, with piercing eyes.
Sexy as HELL, totally my type. Possibly one of the hottest bodies I have seen in a very long time.

Jada was intelligent, warm and very friendly. She looked immaculate in her little black underwear and heels, total eye-candy!  :crazy:
She recently got a new bed, so I was excited to try it out! lol  :dance:

Kissing was deep and lustful, like a genuine GFE. 
She was so easy to get on with and eager to please.
OWO was first class. I told her I hated 69's, but seeing her fantastic backside hovering so near my head, I just had to have her sitting on my face!  :P She smelled wonderful, like a strawberry bon-bon! I could have stayed there all day!

The sex was incredible. Jada was amazingly firm and vice-like :yahoo: It wasn't long before I felt like I was about to blow, so I switch to oral to finish. She worked my balls then CIM like a trooper!

Premium keeps finding so many amazing girls, my hot-list is getting bigger each week!
Top Agency, keep up the great work!  :wacko: :thumbsup:

Will retuned ASAP
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:02:07 pm by The Man from Del Monte »

Looking4fun

Some boy you like 3 good reviews in 2 days, keep them coming

Some boy you like 3 good reviews in 2 days, keep them coming

Hehe, they weren't all in one go (I wish)! It just took me a while to get around to doing them. :thumbsup:

I'm a little bit rusty at reviewing, and I find it hard to communicate what I want to say in writing,
my humour sounds negative on paper, which wasn't my intention, so I avoided it for as long as I could!

I'm gutted, I totally messed up my previous review (Delilah), and ran out of time...
Not what I wanted to finally post, she deserved a much better review!  :cry:
I need to start using the 'preview button'.  I'm such a fucking moron... like MOST of the time! lol  :drinks:

Looking4fun

Just keep them coming mate

I'll never catch up to you... you realise that don't you!
But it would be fun trying  :yahoo:

Offline Knight Templar

great review
she looks very fuckable,  I just wish I had the money time and energy to go and sample all these lovely ladies
fingers crossed for a lottery win , I could die a happy man with a smile on my face  :D :D :D

I could die a happy man with a smile on my face  :D :D :D
Not 'during' lets hope!  :wacko:

Offline Whistler Trail

Great review. She looks top notch.