Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Lisa - bait & switch  (Read 1668 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went there to see cute Lisa and was bait switched by her friend...tried to say she was, but showed her PIC and she shut he chubby trap up...

Online collector

Just for confirmation, her friend was her? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very hit and miss with these 2 girls about booking happening and service quality. YMMV but my recent experience was bad with Lisa.

FlyingBreadMan

The hair switch was a reddish haired fatter girl with short hair.

Offline MrSmiley

it wasn't a bait and switch! her hair is now an awful faded pinky red and cut shorter than usual. she looks terrible now :( i can understand why you thought you were though. when  i first met hair she had long natural blonde hair and looked nice.

FlyingBreadMan

it wasn't a bait and switch! her hair is now an awful faded pinky red and cut shorter than usual. she looks terrible now :( i can understand why you thought you were though. when  i first met hair she had long natural blonde hair and looked nice.

This is who I was expecting

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

The fat one on too is who claimed to be Lisa

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

FBM

I am confused. 

From the look of the picture in the post immediately above, the one on top is Lisa, the girl you booked to see? I understand Lisa wasn't working for a while as she was recovering from a boob job (apparently).

I reviewed Nikki a few weeks back.  She is without doubt the girl lying flat on her back in the two girl picture above.  She has not been accessing her profile or taking bookings for the last two weeks so I doubt it was her you saw but could be wrong. 

Can you clarify please as I would like to book Nikki again?

Dave

FlyingBreadMan

PIC in reply #4 is who I wanted to see, but is not who I met.

Don't know who she was but had reddish hair, chubbier as in reply 5 on top.

If that is in fact Lisa then I am seriously confused.

Not going to return.

mrhappypants

Thanks FBM,

Sounds to that there is a new girl working the location and B&Sing on the existing profile.

Dave

mrhappypants