Author Topic: Tyler of Sheridans Salford  (Read 1209 times)

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only

Whenever I see people post that they're not sure about reviewing a girl because they don't want her to get so busy it's hard to get a booking for themselves, I always think that's a bit corny, but that is honestly what I thought when I saw her - she is going to be busy enough as it is, so do I really need to do a review?

Anyway, I had read Jedd's review on another site before setting off for the fun and games of Sheridans, where I got the usual warm welcome from Nicola, 15 minute chat then taken to the back room, showered and got comfy. Even though I had read Jedd's review I was stunned by her when she came in the room. Tall, leggy, tanned, gorgeous boobs, and very good looking. I love a lady to tower over me against the wall and play with my nipples while kissing. She did this beautifully in her kinky boots, and she got straight into the kinky side of things, eager to try all the stuff I like. I won't bore you with the details, but she was fantastic and up for everything. She had never used a strapon before, but once she had it on she was like an expert, and quite cute with it:
"I've never had my own dick before, so hope I'm doing it right?"

All in all a great girl, super fit body, really good looking, and great attitude - not sure, why it didn't work out for Robert (another reviewer who had her in a 2-girl), but I had a great time and will be back.

Recommend: Definitely
Return: Definitely

Offline con-a-ser

Whenever I see people post that they're not sure about reviewing a girl because they don't want her to get so busy it's hard to get a booking for themselves, I always think that's a bit corny, but that is honestly what I thought when I saw her - she is going to be busy enough as it is, so do I really need to do a review?


Yes but I think its funnier when the same folk ask if anyone knows where she has gone because she has left to try greener pastures because she wasn't busy

Offline Robert44

If you have got a larger than normal todger, might be a good idea to give Tyler a miss. She asked me to stop during missionary because it was hurting her too much.
I will try again and get her to lube up or take some of my own, but I had Natasha in the room at the same time, so to be honest I was having enough fun with her alone.

Plus Tyler doesn't seem too comfortable with the 2 girl situation. So maybe best to book her alone. She looks very fit and nice enhanced boobs, gives a nice gentle blow job which I really enjoyed, but doesn't seem to smile very much at other times.

She is perhaps a little shy, although I believe she has been around a bit. I don't like to admit defeat, so will definitely try again.

There was a film, I think it was called 'Deepthroat', where a bloke used a tub of margarine, maybe I should try that idea out.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 12:17:05 am by Robert44 »