Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot and fun betty  (Read 1348 times)

2 review(s) for HotxxCurvyxxGirl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pbrown355

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

£60 half hour
Spur of the moment punt a couple of days ago. Was with her within 15 mins of phoning. Door opened by smiling friendly and gorgeous young lady. English is quite good.
Intended to do £40 15 mins, but once I saw her I thought 30mins was a better idea. Oh well.
Started by stripping off to reveal the body in her profile. Boobs look bigger than photos. So far, pretty much ideal.
Onto the bed. Bit of massaging of my little friend to make him bigger, but doing it in a strange crouched position not allowing any access to return the compliment. I decided we should have some oral which I always have with. Possibly worst BJ I've ever had. Felt I was in danger of being harmed, very uncomfortable, I believe through lack of ability rather than anything else.
I thought that we should move on to sex while I still had an erection. Thought we'd start with mish. She did that thing with her legs to prevent any depth of penetration. Despite this, ad because of no sex for a couple of weeks I came very quickly, at which time she was pushing me even further out.
All in all terrible service. Most of it was incompetence rather than desire to give a rip off service. She was friendly and inviting throughout. If I was doing it again I would avoid mish and just pound away in doggy which would be great (I expect).
I saw her in Smethwick but her profile is now in Cov.
Despite the negative I could imagine returning, missing out the oral, straight to doggy, 15 mins only because of her good attitude and smoking body.

Jing23

Offline brumrock

Fit looking girl...shame...

Offline pbrown355

No kissing. Because of how friendly she was generally I think more visits may yield more results. I'm not basing that on anything but a guess. If her kissing was as poorly done as everything else it wouldn't be very enjoyable anyway