Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naked Yoga in London  (Read 5756 times)

eroticaddictwilliam

Has anyone done one of those Naked 1-1 Yoga sessions in London?

Was thinking of something a little different to try  :music: and remember last year reading online some Naked Yoga services by girls with their various adverts. Also from the wording I imagine (although they all say no sex - not that I want that) it ended in some climax - whether mutual masturbation or her giving tantric etc during the session or at end.

Anyone tried and if so any recommendations for anyone?

Offline KentAde

Has anyone done one of those Naked 1-1 Yoga sessions in London?

Was thinking of something a little different to try  :music: and remember last year reading online some Naked Yoga services by girls with their various adverts. Also from the wording I imagine (although they all say no sex - not that I want that) it ended in some climax - whether mutual masturbation or her giving tantric etc during the session or at end.

Anyone tried and if so any recommendations for anyone?

Have seen Veronica...

External Link/Members Only

..but it was for one of her 'strip-darts' sessions, where the loser ends up massaging the winner. Luckily I won! LOL....
However, massage was nothing to write home about, but she did provide HR to finish....
Wouldn't return.

eroticaddictwilliam

Have seen Veronica...

External Link/Members Only

..but it was for one of her 'strip-darts' sessions, where the loser ends up massaging the winner. Luckily I won! LOL....
However, massage was nothing to write home about, but she did provide HR to finish....
Wouldn't return.

'Strip dart' sessions.  :D Never heard of that before.  :hi:

Yes, actually I remember she was one of the adverts I saw then found her website. The body looked toned and she clearly seemed to have good Yoga experience and was obvious from reading from the site and when  called there was going to be some type of 'tantric' like finish. As this is not a massage session, maybe the Naked Yoga with her maybe better?

As her face is essentially darkened out, can you remember if she was attractive looking?

If can not find anyone else or other recommendations on another provider may have to give her a try.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:02:07 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Think I found the reason why strip darts girl keeps her face hidden fellas, onnnne hunnnnndreeeeed and eeeeeeeeeiiiigggghhhttttyyy!

Hidden Image/Members Only

eroticaddictwilliam

:D

I'll have that nasty image in my head if I do go for her Yoga...

Offline TheBaron73

Been there - she has/had a place near Southwark.

She is certainly very fit body wise, she is OK face wise. My put off was that she was on her period when I had booked her for the yoga session. Slightly took the edge off for me sadly.

Expensive and HR was OK as was massage. Yoga decent though.

HTH

Offline CardiffCentral

HR?  You're saying she offers hand relief?

Offline a203203

yes would be keen to try something like this. does she do HE for naked yoga too? Any touching etc?

hardest007

I saw Veronika about a year ago in a rather nice building in Southwark. I was really curious about trying naked yoga and to fulfil my fantasy. The session was strictly OK, she offered me massage and hand job after the yoga. I was so horny and said yes for extra £50. Ordinarily looks wise she isn't my type of girl, but my horniness took over and I wanted a quick relief. 

Personally, although friendly lady I wont return to Veronika.

Offline TheBaron73

HR?  You're saying she offers hand relief?

yup, she offers full massage, and when you are on your back she gives you a hand job.

Offline KentAde

yup, she offers full massage, and when you are on your back she gives you a hand job.

Yes, but the massage was crap!  :thumbsdown: