Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy Girls Parties  (Read 6911 times)

Offline uncle jessie

External Link/Members Only Went here today and had a great time, a nice venue with a good selection of girls and a relaxed chilled atmosphere . At a guess there was probably around 15 of us to 6 girls, started with a bukkake followed by a short lunch break where there was a superb selection of foods & drinks, then upstairs for the hour long gang bang where the girls split up into 2 bedrooms, I got to spend a good period of time either getting blown or fucking which ever girl that I choose and they all did it with vigor and  where all kept busy for the entire time, I popped twice and had a brilliant afternoon and will certainly be returning for another party .   

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for review.

Was it £60 for 2 hours?  With lunch how much time was available for sex?

Offline nestor

I've been to a few of these and the main problem has been that while all the girls were up for bukake during part one of the night, only little blonde Layla was up for getting shagged during part 2, so you had 15 or 20 blokes all trying to get into her while the other girls just entertained their own partners in public. More voyeuristic than gangbang.
Mind you Layla is a good act to watch......one night she had five blokes on the go at once, one underneath in her cunt, one behind in her ass, one in the mouth and one in each hand. A joy to behold. Every wife should be encouraged to watch and learn
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline uncle jessie

Thanks for review.

Was it £60 for 2 hours?  With lunch how much time was available for sex?

Like I said the gang bang went on for a little over an hour, everybody was done by then anyway but would imagine some of the girls might have been willing to continue for a little while longer. As for the bukkake, cant remember exactly how long it lasted but yet again everyone who wanted to take part and cum had done so, so everyone was happy .

Offline uncle jessie

I've been to a few of these and the main problem has been that while all the girls were up for bukake during part one of the night, only little blonde Layla was up for getting shagged during part 2, so you had 15 or 20 blokes all trying to get into her while the other girls just entertained their own partners in public. More voyeuristic than gangbang.
Mind you Layla is a good act to watch......one night she had five blokes on the go at once, one underneath in her cunt, one behind in her ass, one in the mouth and one in each hand. A joy to behold. Every wife should be encouraged to watch and learn

Everyone of the girls was well up for part 2 yesterday, must say for me Layla & Isla where my favourites .

vt

Everyone of the girls was well up for part 2 yesterday, must say for me Layla & Isla where my favourites .

There was a bit of waiting, but I got a go with 4 girls during the gangbang hour at a recent GGP...it just didn't last long quite enough for my liking!  :(

Online aleveleducated

I'm planning to go to my first GGP is Sutton next week. any advice?

vt

Book a place, make sure you get there at the right time, have fun and come back and tell us honestly what it was like!  :hi:

Offline Mightier Than

I've been to quite a number of these GGPs.  First 20-30 minutes is a bukkake.  Lots of OWO.  The girls love spunk on their faces, but don't generally do CIM.  Then there's a break for around 30 minutes before a full-on gangbang (protected, of course).  They can get a bit busy, but the girls make sure everyone gets their turn.  Best advice is to relax and have fun. 

Offline davidgood

I've been to quite a number of these GGPs.  First 20-30 minutes is a bukkake.  Lots of OWO.  The girls love spunk on their faces, but don't generally do CIM.  Then there's a break for around 30 minutes before a full-on gangbang (protected, of course).  They can get a bit busy, but the girls make sure everyone gets their turn.  Best advice is to relax and have fun.

A good summary of the format and good advice.

There are a number of reviews  of Debbie's parties around the country posted by me and others.

Regards,

davidgood