I Know this is a little late but positive feedback is appreciated by all so here's my bit for Debbie.
External Link/Members OnlyI have attended Debbie's parties way back and decided to put my name down for a Bolton GB 21st April 2016. Debbie is still a great host and in great shape. I arrived in good time for the "Get to chat session". This in its self is a real turn on, the theme was sexy police officers. Layla (petite and lithe) and Emma (tall busty and chatty) were excellent company with lots of engaging banter. Isla turned up another slim small Pocket rocket, with at 2 local swingers. It the number and attractiveness of the girls that gets me interested in Debbie's parties.
Debbie's party format suits me, the girls got in position for the Bukkake, I couldn't resist a blowjob off each of the girls.Then had to go back to spill the seed over Isla's sexy face. Ample opportunity for all to have a BJ and bukkake.
Then the usual pause food and drinks. The girls were soon ready to get going again, the GB action started in one of the "soft Play" rooms. Isla and the girls held court over the blokes with continuous banter. I was keen to get to shag Isla so didn't wait for a second chance. What a fantastic fuck, she has tight musculature and excellent legs. Isla offered DV and another prick was soon in her. She then maintained our interest with regular position changes and requests for "spreading the Love", I really think thats a nice touch.
On to Layla, Doggy style while she sucked cock, Hell she is Tight, a very very sexy lady but I held back, didn't want to pop till I had some time with Emma. What a fantastic girl if you like a fuller Brest wow. We fucked missionary style and just looking into her eyes was enough to make me burst. A rest and then back into the scrum with Isla again lots of engagement from this little Rocket and eventually I popped as we fucked doggy style. There is absolutely no doubt that Debbie's GB's are worth a visit. She and her girls are attentive to the Fellas needs and I distinctly remember one of our number announcing he was shy to Isla and she had the heart to spend time getting him to "relax" while she fucked another. No clock-watching I was about to dive away and Isla called me back with a bent finger in to fill a vacant space. Excellent Part excellent girls. Venue adequate but apparently will have more space next time. Ratios seemed fine to me but I would recommend to get the most from any party dont be shy.
Thanks Again Debbie, Isla, Layla, Emma,
wehttam61