Author Topic: Kacie Clark - Adultwork - Preston Incall  (Read 1416 times)


12 review(s) for Kimberleyxxk (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tierney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Met Kacie twice recently in Preston. Very busty girl with a hint of a scouse accent (other reports on here hint she's from Runcorn rather than Liverpool) in her early 20s who tours around the UK regularly. Probably 7/10 looks wise, 8/10 personality, 9/10 body.

£80 for half an hour, inc OWO.

First booking was her first ever trip to Preston and she didn't know the area that well so she ended up booking a 4* hotel on the A6 just outside Preston. Comms were good on the day, called early AM, agreed a time, she text 30 mins before to confirm, and called when outside to give directions to the room.  For this 4* hotel, the room wasn't the easiest to reach as it involved going past reception and then to an annex which meant going past a few staff members but made it to the room without any real hassle.

Kacie greeted me wearing a black body stocking which showed off her fantastic cleavage and I also noticed she wasn't wearing any knickers. Started off with a quick kiss and a cuddle as she squeezed her boobs against my chest. She packs a pair of 32GG which are firm and very heavy and when combined with her curvy size 10 figure she's got a body built for banging. After I'd jumped in the shower I jumped onto the bed for a quick rub down as Kacie soon turned me over for the OWO.

Then onto the main event, Kacie started on top first, smothering me with her boobs as she fucked me before I had the urge to fuck her in front of the mirrored wardrobe. As I'm quite a bit taller than Kacie we ended up with me lying of the floor and her riding me again which was even better this time as the firmer surface of the floor meant that she was able to properly bounce on my cock for ages, one of the advantages of seeing a younger girl, their knees don't give in after two minutes.

Anyway, after a few more positions back on the bed it was time for me to cum and has she has the assets I had to shoot my load over her boobs. A quick clean up and we chatted for a while as I recommended a better hotel for her to use down the road that I've visited a number of times this year for the next time she was in Preston.

One week later and Kacie was showing as Available in Preston so I called her up to make the booking and she'd taken my advice over the hotel. Comms spot on again and this time I was in the room within seconds.

After a good first booking, I was interesting to see if her service would improve a notch now that she knew what I was into. Second time round was good but we didn't seem to click as good personality wise and the service was a bit more mechanical rather than a relaxed GFE. Highlight of the punt was probably when she cum whilst I fucked her from behind and played with her clit at the same time. A genuine orgasm as her pussy evacuated my cock as it started throbbing and if we'd have been getting on a bit better then I'd have discussed with her that she was probably half way to squirting and if I'd have carried on playing with her clit after she'd cum then she might have made it. But I'll have to save that for another time.

Session ended with the compulsory cum on boobs and as she didn't seem over keen with me fondling her boobs whilst we talked after I'd got dressed I ended up leaving five minutes before time was up.

Overall though, a friendly girl who's a proper good shag. A must for big boob lovers in Lancashire and I'll be in to see her again the next time she's in Preston.