Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen samantha001 in stockport/denton ? Seems odd not on here?  (Read 1550 times)

Offline alex307d

Anyone seen samantha001 in stockport/denton ?  Seems odd not on here?  I would of thought with 70 odd reviews one of us Forumer's would of seen her ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Colston36

Thanks for that. I go to Denton regularly. Her and Miss Tillysue  External Link/Members Only for an hour at £200 together look interesting.

Offline alex307d

im tempted to try out samantha.... just find it a bit weird so many feedback, yet not one review on here ??  :wacko:

Offline Deepstroker

Back in my punting days i have fucked tilly sue. She was nice enough and she seemed to enjoy it as much as i did but she is definitely not £100 an hour material let alone the £125 she is now asking..still you pays your money,you takes your choice. Each to their own.

Offline 313

I have seen both Sam and Sue and I wouldn't return, average at best

Offline Deepstroker

I have seen both Sam and Sue and I wouldn't return, average at best

Agreed,, i saw her quite a few years ago when her rates were much cheaper,,but then everyone's rates were much cheaper then ..

nuts4you

There you go then Alex,looks like you,ll  have to TOFTT,let us know how good she is, what with all the reviews elsewhere,maybe yours will be her first positive on here but I doubt it,nuts  :D

Online Colston36

Thanks for the multiple warnings!