Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy English Alex  (Read 1005 times)

7 review(s) for Alex_Queen_of_O (1 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes

Liked the look of Alex (and a positive review on here) and was feeling in the mood so called her to get booked in at the evening. Was given good directions and then had to call again on arrival for the building. Discrete rear entrance into some apartments. Up I went, knocked and was let in by the invisible woman as always.

Alex was ok. She wasn't my type facially really, I would not have booked her had I known what she looked like. She then dropped in she had a rough client and showed me her lip. Looked like a cold sore so kissing was off the cards. She was pleasant enough though and I was thinking with my dick at the end of a long day. Paid up (no shower offered) and undressed whilst she went to stash the cash. Started off with some OWO which was really good I have to say which was good after my pet hate of being wet wiped before had occurred. I had clocked that CIM is in her likes but then it is £20 extra for less than a hour booking so that was off the cards as I would have popped then. RO was alright, didn't get anything from her at all. She was clean and tasted good though. Protection on and she went on top, felt nice and then I suggested Doggy to finish after rimming. No rimming allowed (again on her likes list) so finished off in the bag in doggy. Showered offered but I was going home for a bath straight after so declined.

Pretty basic average punt. Neutral is fair. It'll teach me not to agree services before, mind you I've been lucky that most of the girls I have seen have stuck to their likes list.

Would I return? No

Offline stevedave

Just a question - if you thought she had a coldsore, so no kissing...why go ahead with OWO?

Each to their own and all that, but if I suspected someone had a coldsore, there's no chance it would be going anywhere near my dangler!

Offline stevedave

Also, I agree about being wiped down before oral as being a pet hate, it robs you of sensitivity for a while  :thumbsdown:

Offline One Eyed Snake

Just a question - if you thought she had a coldsore, so no kissing...why go ahead with OWO?

Each to their own and all that, but if I suspected someone had a coldsore, there's no chance it would be going anywhere near my dangler!
Totally agree, I would have run not walked away.

Offline anonyorks

Didn't even think of that to be honest, I think she had just had a rough client and it was a bruised/cut lip and I believed her. Reminded me of a cold sore that's all