Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot & Seductive (Ameera) - Chalk Farm  (Read 2668 times)

68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know she's got a number of positive reviews on this site - it's actually the reason I wanted to visit.

Picture the scene - i've got the day off work and i wake up and think, i really want to fuck a filthy slut today. a run of the mill punt just would not do. i flick through the HL and nothing really takes my fancy. Everything seems vanilla or TOFTT - i get pissed off and decide that i should just wank and get on with the rest of the day. By this point i've called about 9 girls (one of which was H&S) and either no answer or they sound shit on the phone. H&S was no answer.

I crack one off and then decide to get on with the day. a few hours later i get a text from one of the 9 numbers i called and it's H&S. a few texts back and forward and she has a last minute cancellation given the copious amount of positives she has here i rush the fuck out the house and make my way to hers....

COMMS:
7 / 10

she's really fuckin busy etc etc, i was fortunate that i was available etc etc, she did text me which could be a bit of a no no...no harm no foul in this case.

fairly standard & discreet flat in Chalk Farm.
p&d parking on the street

H&S / AMEERA:

using the Dopebeats trademarked
RATING SYSTEM:
0-1: FUBAR
2-3: get the fuck outta here
4-5: no
6-7: yes
8: fuck yes
9: i'd give my left nut
10: theoretical / doesn't exist

she was a solid 8
She would have been a 9 but it's clear that she's lost some weight recently which hasn't necessarily been kind to her tits
she's about 5ft5in, size 6. she's got this gorgeous all year round tan and an ass that i just wanted to sink my teeth into!

THE PUNT:
9/10

she flat is a bit odd because of the massive windows by the door - she left the door ajar for me and legged it to the bedroom where i promptly joined her. within seconds we were tonsil boxing. DFK through and through. she slid her hand down and undid my jeans whilst we were kissing - hands all over each other. a few minutes in and she moves down to give me an amazing BJ (OWO). we move positions a number of times all the time she is sucking my dick like a pro - DT, balls licked, kissed etc. RO was great she is really responsive and that tight little bumhole of hers had me like  :wacko:

fingers in various holes, doxy on my dick in her mouth - we're about 10/15 mins in at this point - she is cumming and i am having a fucking great time! definitely the punt i wanted when i got out of bed this morning.

more dick sucking and DFK - all the while she is whispering really sexy shit to me 'what do you wanna do to me?' 'how badly do you wanna fuck me?' 'i want you to fuck me in the ass and cum on my face?' it took everything i had not to cum immediately.

on goes the johnny and we go straight to anal with a doxy on her clit, face in the bed and i'm fucking for queen and country. she's moaning and screaming occasional glance over her shoulder with those smokey eyes telling me to go deeper and harder. i decided i needed to dominate a bit more and went as deep as i could - literally. a few mins pass and she is cumming once more. i think she half tapped out at this point and to be fair i don't blame her - i had a stitch so i can only imagine she was tired too. I change condoms and put her on her back - piledriving and she takes it like a champ, alternating between doxy on and off, getting her close to cumming and then stopping repeatedly with the doxy.

change positions once more - i'm on my back to try and get my breath back and she is riding CG - what a sight! i glance at my watch and realise that i'm 35/40 mins into a 30min booking and she hasn't said anything. i knew she had to head off somewhere too so decided to take the condom off and put her mouth back to work. eventually stood up over her and shot a load of baby batter all over that pretty face! total champ!

quick shower, dressed and a convo and im out the door back in the car - had a wank and a top punt!   :)

TOTAL:

32/40

would i return? in a heartbeat!

PROS:
fit girl
top punt
great OWO
DFK
DT
RO
and all of the above

CONS:
i limited time to spend with her - circumstance more than anything else
weightloss has been a bit unkind to her tits

i've heard a lot about H&S - now i've had the pleasure too!

Online Kolo

Great review mate.

Out of interest when did she start doing anal as it's not stated in her likes on her profile?

Online musicman007

Great review mate.

Out of interest when did she start doing anal as it's not stated in her likes on her profile?

+1 :music:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Great review mate.

Thanks it was a great session.

Don't know when, didn't realise it wasn't listed. I didn't go with the expectation to do anal.

It was her idea, she suggested as I had my thumb up her ass (literally) whilst my other thumb was in her pussy.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:15:46 am by Zeusthedoc »

Offline claretandblue

Great review mate.

Not listed on her profile so I wouldn't book on the assumption that anal is automatically on offer, I have seen her a few times and have done anal, however on the majority of our meets we haven't so I don't book with that in mind  :hi:

Mendra

Dopebeats - Delightful review. Glad you did your best for queen and country (I am am sure you beat Iceland while you were at it to  :rolleyes:)

Well stated, Ameera is the queen she just does it all with perfection. She has to be one my forever keepers. Only for those extra horny days and not for the light hearted.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great Review and sums up my various meets with her (......inc Filthy 3hole MMFF with Dee.....) :cool: :drinks:

Top Girl and a fantastic Filthy Fuck...... :P

I must return soon.... :P

Offline Zeusthedoc

Great Review and sums up my various meets with her (......inc Filthy 3hole MMFF with Dee.....) :cool: :drinks:

Top Girl and a fantastic Filthy Fuck...... :P

I must return soon.... :P

she mentioned a duo with dee soon - having punted with the two individually and reading the reviews on how they are together, that duo would definitely be one to experience! so glad whoever cancelled did so! his loss!