Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 Punts in 2 days!  (Read 1629 times)

Offline aazbo22

Well I was in the llanelli area today with money burning a hole in my pocket - sent several Adultwork messages i had 3 replies.

Miss Welsh Kandice
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Little Minx Llanelli

and

Francesca fox

Francesca could not get a time pinned down so that was out, welsh kandice is booked tomorrow 9.00am and i thought that was that! Then Little Minx Llanelli message saying she could see me today with a bit of a deal - so a 30 minute booking was done to break my punting virginity!!! I will put a review up in a bit but owe my fucking god......... Little minx can suck cock for britain - Amazing!!
Cant wait for welsh Kandice tomorrow

Offline HughJardon

:drinks:
Congrats Aazbo on busting your Punting V.
Reviews are as ever very very useful indeed

Good luck tomorrow  :thumbsup:

np500

Well done aasbo on your punting cherry gone pop , seen kandice loads, favourite of mine,  gaffer tape your socks on son, she can still blow em off, was going to see her this week but she's touring about and not heard from her so only gone and done a booking for Friday! ( not kandice, that will have to wait till next week )  Dick over rules me head again, did't realise Wales were playing Friday ? For some reason thought it was Saturday. Shall sky + it and try not to put radio on , on way home, will be about 2 hours behind ! Or could pay for two hours and have game on at same time !

tonibell99

Well done aasbo on your punting cherry gone pop , seen kandice loads, favourite of mine,  gaffer tape your socks on son, she can still blow em off, was going to see her this week but she's touring about and not heard from her so only gone and done a booking for Friday! ( not kandice, that will have to wait till next week )  Dick over rules me head again, did't realise Wales were playing Friday ? For some reason thought it was Saturday. Shall sky + it and try not to put radio on , on way home, will be about 2 hours behind ! Or could pay for two hours and have game on at same time !

Go for it! - the thought of shagging Kandice from behind whilst watching Wales smash Belgium's back doors in appeals to me very much  :lol:

np500

It won't be kandice, but not a bad idea, I won't know which to concentrate on , blokes can't multi task apparently!

Offline aazbo22

It won't be kandice, but not a bad idea, I won't know which to concentrate on , blokes can't multi task apparently!

Who have u booked for friday.......
Kandice was ok today....... But if im honest not as good as litle minx - little minx seemed a lot more personal and intense.
I will post a review after work

np500

Surprised you say that aazbo , but that's the beauty of puntin I suppose, as for Friday, best I don't broadcast were ill be during the Welsh match !

Offline aazbo22

Surprised you say that aazbo , but that's the beauty of puntin I suppose, as for Friday, best I don't broadcast were ill be during the Welsh match !
I may have been spoilt yesterday tbh. There was nothing wrong with what Kandice did...... But little minx was another level lol. Bit thats personal opinions for u
Why not broadcast lol