Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet_blonde_gfe - Stevenage  (Read 8331 times)

6 review(s) for sexy_maja (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

PaleRider

I did say before that there was not much point me posting a review before as it would be exactly the same as one left by summertime. But I have been back to see Maya again and this time at another apartment which I believe makes it ok to post a review because something has changed. I understand this is where she used to work before as she is waiting to move into a new apartment.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first saw Maya at a very compact apartment in a residential area a few weeks back, very tastefully furnished which may not be important to some but it genuinely set a nice mood for me. I am very much on of those that go for GFE and not PSE so the setting certainly helps. I didn't feel it was the most discrete place as there were a few people in their gardens and I felt a bit obvious.

Anyway, comms with Maya by AW booking and phone were very easy with postcode and then the number on arrival. Parking was easy in the next street and then walked to the door. As summertime says Maya is an amazing looking 30-something, classy lingerie and a friendly, sexy welcome. For me she gives just what I want, FK, OWO, RO, sex in a few positions and handjob finish. Lovley curves, a teaser and a really pretty face. She is chatty and engaging and the time went all too quick (one hour for £120 no extras).

Last week I saw Maya again but as I said she is back to a tower a block she said she used to work at, maybe not as nice a setting but I felt less obvious and more discrete with people coming and going no one gave me a second glance. The room was a nice size and cosy enough and Maya services were as hot as the first time. In fact it was better as we knew what to expect of each other.
She always seems to enjoy the sex and is very enthusiastic, it was exactly what I thought a GFE would be when I started looking into this. Making this second booking took a while as I don't think she works as much now and she has 'regulars' who know when to book her.

I will certainly be seeing her again after payday next month and I certainly recommend if you want a 30-something GFE.

Offline Hertsgent

That is very useful information (and a good review), so thanks.

I originally saw Maja several times in the tower block location (despite my irrational fear of that type of location), and once in her new place. I echo your opinions, in that I felt more discrete at the tower block, and worried about nosey neighbours at the apartment . I wasn't aware of her move back, but this is good for me , and at least over the summer it doesn't need to be approached in darkness.

Last time I saw her, she was suggesting a potential new location in the autumn, which would be both discrete and better than the tower block IMO

Anyway, enough on location - she always States she is going to fuck my brains out.....and she did....again  :wacko:

PaleRider

Saw Maya again this week and she said she has the keys and is in the process of moving into her new place and will start there after she has her holiday in a few weeks. She showed me the details, I won't say where exactly for privacy sake but for me it looks the perfect location. Brand new apartment in new block in town centre. If you know the area you might guess where.

Offline balabio

Hi Can I ask a question regarding her new location - does the tower block have parking? or do you need to park in one of the nearby 'pay' car parks.

PaleRider

Block has limited parking, some on nearby streets, I prefer to use a public car park and walk 5 minutes.

Offline smiths

This WG is bloody hard to get on the phone I have found, it just goes into voicemail which is no good to me. Unless she is doing back-to-back bookings non stop fuck knows why she doesn't answer her phone.

I also now see there are no rates on her profile at present, there were a couple of days again when I last looked.

PaleRider

I always find best time to call is between 9 & 10am weekdays, if that fails I text her or message her on AW and usually she gets back to me within 24hrs.

She is getting harder to book because she only does 2 or 3 days per week, from her AW feedback it seems one of her regular guys is pretty much monopolising her and I know she has other regulars that book 2,3 and 4 hour slots so her time gets eaten up pretty quickly. I know one of the other guys here (hertsgent?) said he has most luck booking few days in advance. I usually book the day before and have seen her 4 times now with a bit of persistence. I think she turns the rates off on her profile if she's not working but not 100% sure on that.
Hope that helps.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"2,3 and 4 hour slots" eh?. Some punters aren't short of a few bob, do take pity on us poor olde hard up ( I wish) penisoners wontcha.

Still good to read of a decent English girl shows that the demand is there for them. I just wish we had some like her up and around the Cambridgeshire area rather than the present crop of bare-backing RomCons that we are plagued with:-(.

Offline smiths

I always find best time to call is between 9 & 10am weekdays, if that fails I text her or message her on AW and usually she gets back to me within 24hrs.

She is getting harder to book because she only does 2 or 3 days per week, from her AW feedback it seems one of her regular guys is pretty much monopolising her and I know she has other regulars that book 2,3 and 4 hour slots so her time gets eaten up pretty quickly. I know one of the other guys here (hertsgent?) said he has most luck booking few days in advance. I usually book the day before and have seen her 4 times now with a bit of persistence. I think she turns the rates off on her profile if she's not working but not 100% sure on that.
Hope that helps.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

MrXYZ987

Still good to read of a decent English girl shows that the demand is there for them.

Errr, she's Polish

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Err, near enough;)

Least not RomCon;).

PaleRider

- accent not the only sexy thing that springs to mind  :kiss:

Offline sumertime

Yes, I do know what you mean.....  ;)

Offline Punchdrunk

last 3 digits of her number please?

Aliceinxwonderland

Unfortunately aw webmaster don't like when people are going for holiday and my profile has been deleted while I am in Poland on holiday only because I've logged from other country than England. :dash:

PaleRider

Sorry you had a problem, AW seems a bit random in its procedures. Anyway look forward to seeing you next week.

Aliceinxwonderland

My regulars always know how to find me :cool:

Shaunsmith27

She is back as Aliceinwonderland in a brand new flat in Stevenage. Glad she is back from holiday, great experience everytime  :P :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

She is back as Aliceinwonderland in a brand new flat in Stevenage. Glad she is back from holiday, great experience everytime  :P :D

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

note the X before the name as there is another Alice etc. Profile in the spirit of Alice, you will grin like a Cheshire Cat, down the rabbit hole etc.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:18:22 am by Horizontal pleasures »

PaleRider

Ah so good to see her back, nothing comes close in Herts for GFE imo.
Thought she had gone for good. I'll be paying a visit asap

Aliceinxwonderland

Ah so good to see her back, nothing comes close in Herts for GFE imo.
Thought she had gone for good. I'll be paying a visit asap

I never planned to leave in a first place but so good to know I was missed  :rolleyes:. I think aw should rather to delete fake profiles with zero feedbacks than the one with 130 positive feedbacks but who said life is easy lool

Ziltoid5150

Thanks for the review - cant wait to see Maya later this week now

Offline Daveg

cant wait to see Maya later this week now

You will enjoy yourself, I did ;))

Thanks M

Dave

Ziltoid5150

Online The_Don

Profile in the spirit of Alice, you will grin like a Cheshire Cat, down the rabbit hole etc.

I'm not grinning, because of this W/G review to follow at a later date!

Offline Big Bad R

I'm not grinning, because of this W/G review to follow at a later date!

Think you will find it was......18th September !! Think you are confused by her change to aliceinxwonderland..
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:04:09 pm by Big Bad R »

Online The_Don

Think you will find it was......18th September !! Think you are confused by her change to aliceinxwonderland..

Not confused and not impressed by having my time wasted, by below linked W/G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Big Bad R

Not confused and not impressed by having my time wasted, by below linked W/G

Sorry understand now, thought you were referring to Ziltoids review !

Aliceinxwonderland

I should to find a very clever explanation but I made a mistake and I can only appologise before you beat my head off  :blush:. I hope amount of genuine feedback can speak volumes . Shame I can't name and shame every time waster I had no pleasure to meet but no one perfect and everone deserve a second chance .

James999

I never planned to leave in a first place but so good to know I was missed  :rolleyes:. I think aw should rather to delete fake profiles with zero feedbacks than the one with 130 positive feedbacks but who said life is easy lool

Fucking hell, what do you think this is, an extension of AW for you to promote yourself for free  :dash:

Aliceinxwonderland

Congratulations you got me even I posted it 2 months ago and it is not a part or this conversation .

James999

She's gone all shy, instead of replying here she's PM'd me gloating about touting  :thumbsdown:

You got me and it works and I  hope you feel better when you spotted it , for sure ir made your day especially you haven't  post a single review here.