Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava - Allure  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Jimmy Cagney

External Link/Members Only

Had 30 mins with Ava today. Location a very nice apartment near the  Newcastle side of the quayside.

Ava is in my opinion a number of years older than the 40 stated on the website and her pictures are not totally accurate. She is a but flabby.. facially OK. Nice tits.

Started with some full on DFK, which for me was spoiled somewhat by strong taste of smoke (one of my pet hates). Followed by good BJ although no deep throat. Reverse oral got her going as I licked and her clit and fingered her to orgasm, More dick sucking, followed by doggy, with me spanking her arse, mish with her legs over my shoulders. Finished with a tit wank and me cumming over them. CIM not offered and not sure if on menu.

In conclusion decent  enough punt. She is very energetic and keen to please however she was not up to my expectations based on the photos. OK for a one-off but not likely to revisit.

Offline Kev3773

Good review, taste of smoking puts me off as does your honest description of her  :hi:

Looking4fun

Good honest review mate, I've got to say I was looking at her but your description has put me off a little

Rod trotter

Cheers for this

Why the positive? Sounded nuetral?

Offline OscarC

Thanks for the review, you have confirmed the reservations I had about seeing her, and I won't be.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Cheers for this

Why the positive? Sounded nuetral?

As I said it was a decent punt, just not up to the standards I would expect from some other ladies in the area. I have had a lot worse.

Offline Sar-Major

As I said it was a decent punt, just not up to the standards I would expect from some other ladies in the area. I have had a lot worse.

Well sorry to find she's not to ya liking JC . (I've seen her twice and yes I've still a few reviews to catch up on)

I must admit she was full on with me and I got a cracking good service each time,

I didn't notice any smoking residue on her breath when I was there, as that would be a none starter and I would have left.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmy Cagney

There was a smell of smoke in the room and she had just finished one as I came in

Offline Knight Templar

Have to admit I cannot be doing with smokers , its personal thing , I am very sensitive to cig smoke
 :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Have to admit I cannot be doing with smokers , its personal thing , I am very sensitive to cig smoke
 :vomit:

Must admit.................I do prefer them "Smoking MY Pipe" tho.............................. :D :D :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Must admit.................I do prefer them "Smoking MY Pipe" tho.............................. :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :D :D

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Sorry to hear about the smell of smoke Hun, I've sent a message to all the ladies and told them about smoking whilst on shift and smelling of it, I'm a smoker my self and I can't stand walking in a room smelling stale smoke so I understand it's worse for the non smokers.
I've showed Ava this and she is devastated as she takes a lot of pride in her work as a lot of the guys who have seen her will agree that she does that's why she gets a lot of repeat bookings.
She has even took a ecigerette to work today with her as she says she is packing in after reading this  as she is gutted and just didn't think :)
Thanks for bringing this to my attention and it will be resolved. Pleased you enjoyed your time spent apart from the smoking.
Alli X
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Thank you... good you acting so promptly to some constructive feedback

Offline Knight Templar

Sorry to hear about the smell of smoke Hun, I've sent a message to all the ladies and told them about smoking whilst on shift and smelling of it, I'm a smoker my self and I can't stand walking in a room smelling stale smoke so I understand it's worse for the non smokers.
I've showed Ava this and she is devastated as she takes a lot of pride in her work as a lot of the guys who have seen her will agree that she does that's why she gets a lot of repeat bookings.
She has even took a ecigerette to work today with her as she says she is packing in after reading this  as she is gutted and just didn't think :)
Thanks for bringing this to my attention and it will be resolved. Pleased you enjoyed your time spent apart from the smoking.
Alli X

on the ball as always alli ( or should I rephrase that )  :D
, seriously though it good  to know