Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Useful Spanish punting website  (Read 2281 times)

Orgasmatron76

I've just been reading a few Spanish threads and none seem to mention an excellent Spanish website that loads of the indis advertise on. I've met around 15 indis and have always had excellent service.

If you're in span then it's definitely worth looking at.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers guys.

Offline Knny

Orgasmatron76

A speak a little but it's relatively simple to pick out the phone number, ring and ask them if they speak English. I'd ring them even if it was in English as I like to get a feel for the person and/or people I'm potentially going to meet.

I've also copied and pasted to a Spanish/English translator.

Does that answer your question?

vt

I've just been reading a few Spanish threads and none seem to mention an excellent Spanish website that loads of the indis advertise on. I've met around 15 indis and have always had excellent service.

If you're in span then it's definitely worth looking at.

Cheers guys.

¡Olé!   :D

Though it does look stuffed with fake pics and B&S like most erotic classifieds here.  :(
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:06:56 am by vt »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

[quote
¡Olé!   :D Though it does look stuffed with fake pics and B&S like most erotic classifieds here.  :( [/quote]

+1  .......Spain has 5 or 6 extensive website advertising sites for Putas , Parlours . Clubs and Flats and all of them suffer from this problem to one extent or another .Each city will have one site that is more commonly used than another city . Even genuine pics are heavily photoshopped quite often  :angry: But they are better than the alternative .... Nothing  :timeout:

Orgasmatron76

All I can say is that I've not had a bad experience from it.

I suppose websites are always going to be subject to photoshop and fakes, however if you're an experienced punter then you should be able to sift those out no matter where in the world you are....if not you'll either learn fast or give up.

Offline webpunter

Thanks OP.  An extra intel source for my next visit.  Ideal

In google search " Putas de Valencia " or other city name and you will get 3 pages of different advertising sites for Spanish based  WGs  :bomb:

Offline webpunter

This forum is useful:
Crikey - i thought Barcelona was good.  Its looking even better.  This place is the dogs ... External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

Offline Dime

Offline THEPRINCE1127

My Spanish sucks but I managed to coordinate with them using whatsapp. Trick is to call them first and then tell them to switch to whatsapp for directions etc

My Spanish sucks but I managed to coordinate with them using whatsapp. Trick is to call them first and then tell them to switch to whatsapp for directions etc

Did they send you pics of the WGs on WhatsApp ? If so were they realistic ?

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Did they send you pics of the WGs on WhatsApp ? If so were they realistic ?

My above post was based on a trip to Madrid. Two girls sent me pics via whatsapp and yes they were realistic.  You can easily tell the genuine pics on these sites - they tend to be less professional looking. Overall I would say the girls I saw looked like their profile pics