Author Topic: Lovely Lulu - Kingston -(Now Green Park)  (Read 1755 times)

condomman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Was in a very nice part of Kingston. Typical of the area, no where to to park for free. Luckily there was a Nursery opposite and I parked there (this is karma for all the space they take up on a bus).
My report sort of falls in to 2 parts. I initially went to see her on a Saturday. I got there on time but she had me loitering for 10 minutes. When she gave the address, like a dummy I went and knocked on the wrong door. Luckily no one was in. When I got the right door I was greeted by girl resembling one in the photos, possibly better looking and fresh. Went for an hour but she said she had another booking. Didn't want to do half hour so bounced.

Came back a few days later for the hour. Again, she was fresh etc and opened up on tie. Negative is only because service was so vanilla and too much fake moans. Her English wasn't good so my hour became a pop after 20 mins, a "where the hell am I and how did I get here?" moment followed by, "babe, let's just make it half an hour".

£90 paid for 30 mins which only got me a blow job was not worth it. Her head was sublime but that was with a condom (ironic given my user name).
I think I should have a tagline. "I take the shit punts so you don't have to"

londonbus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

condomman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think February. This year for sure. ...I think! Just before she went to Green Park. Literally a week before. I mean, perhaps I'm being harsh giving her a negative. Neutral MIGHT be more suitable as she's not a deceiver or anything like that. For her limited English, she was upfront about everything. Just not for me perhaps and like I say, not good VFM.

londonbus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks. Seen her profile and she looks great. Guess that's why most people would go. Profile likes list is limited so I think if saw that you would know the service is likely to be limited.

Did she allow kissing?

condomman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She let me kiss her labia. Can't remember if I kissed her mouth!

Offline NoHo

I saw her recently at Green Park as YoYo
External Link/Members Only
She's close to Shepherds Market in a nice basement flat
I went for the b2b massage at £100 for an hour
She was naked for the whole massage which was nice and uses her whole body to massage you
She is girl in pics and although not raunchy gave a great service
She told me her 4 hands with guy is popular
There small shower

londonbus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She told me her 4 hands with guy is popular

Does he give the HE?  :scare:

condomman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She told me her 4 hands with guy is popular

My negative is fully justified then. Eww

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
My negative is fully justified then. Eww

Four hands, with a bloke, is he naked too, does he touch your cock, fuck me sideways!

condomman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
fuck me sideways!
Now you spend way to much on vagina to be getting involved in these shenanigans!

londonbus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Four hands, with a bloke, is he naked too, does he touch your cock, fuck me sideways!

If he's a ladyboy there's the potential for spit roast.  :vomit:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:08:20 am by londonbus »

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Now you spend way to much on vagina to be getting involved in these shenanigans!

Ha!

Offline Romney

I think I should have a tagline. "I take the shit punts so you don't have to"

Sorry to hear about your experience, but thanks for the review.  She's been on my HL for a while, as authentic young and pretty asian WG's are hard to find in London, but thanks to you, she's been removed.  I guess the search continues.....

Offline petercamford

She is indeed 'lovely' and so far as the massage is concerned is naked and it is quite erotic and she tries to pleasebut she hardly speaks a word of English, and no talking in an hour appointment can be a little off putting....