Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~LittleMissOrla~ - W London  (Read 2777 times)

8 review(s) for ~LittleMissOrla~ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hantshagger

AW link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After considering similar threads, I think a negative is  right here, although not down to an actual service as such, as it was a no show, by her, so negative for that reason, and despite good initial comms, it was poor comms on the day/ day before.

Made contact with Orla about a week in advance via AW email; as she didnt display a phone number on her profile.  She was friendly and helpful, we confirmed the meet as an incall, and set up a time to meet. She gave approximate area at this stage, but I awaited further details -  nearer the time, which she was expecting to provide.

So, I passed on my number, and requested her  to text me, with address details, but nothing came through. 

I was in two minds about turning up without full address information, but stupidly thought that as she had my number, I could get to the general area, and then await her text, to finalise arrangements, but nothing came through - not even a cancellation!

As I discovered later, she just didn't show up for the punt.   No text, no call to explain. She did email but not in time to prevent the journey going ahead.

I was really looking forward to meeting Orla as I had liked her look from the UKE pictures, but had heard that she might not be as attractive, and so wanted to check that out.

In common with others, I was quite pissed off with her no-show.

Offline Partyguy

This is the 3rd no show recently thanks for letting us know I've now canceled my 4 hour meet with her that was planed for later next month, shame really it was her services I was interested in not her looks.

cockneybstrd

I would have thought with a name like PARTY GUY a booking with you would be right up her (nose)bag

Offline KentAde

FWIW, I saw Orla yesterday with Dee and had a fab time with both...and really liked Orla, so much so will be seeing her again (I hope, depending upon her being around  ;) )
Review to follow over the weekend..

JuliusSeizure

FWIW, I saw Orla yesterday with Dee and had a fab time with both...and really liked Orla, so much so will be seeing her again (I hope, depending upon her being around  ;) )

So is there any reason why you commented here to tell us that instead of posting the actual review?

Offline claretandblue

So is there any reason why you commented here to tell us that instead of posting the actual review?
To try and deflect from the deserved negative   :timeout:

Offline KentAde

On the contrary, thought she was fab......obviously she turned up for my booking though  ;)
Will fill in the gaps over the next day or so...  :hi:

Offline smiths

Pity Orla doesn't offer ALL her punters the same courtesy as she did you. Makes her a bad WG in my book who may offer SOME punters a good service, as much use to me as a chocolate teapot as a consequence though I have zero interest in her myself.

JuliusSeizure

The irony that him replying draws more attention to the negative as it comes to the top of review page.......

FlyingBreadMan

Your review would be pretty pointless...

She has a fan club of regular punters it seems, so no point in sharing with us. Sick of DAMAGE CONTROL reviews being posted by loyal subjects.

Offline pewpewpew

Anyway, if she wasn't seeing anybody there could be a reason. If she's seeing some people but letting others down then she's just being a time wasting bitch

Offline nervyfooker

Anyway, if she wasn't seeing anybody there could be a reason. If she's seeing some people but letting others down then she's just being a time wasting bitch

nail on the head.

Offline KentAde

Your review would be pretty pointless...

She has a fan club of regular punters it seems, so no point in sharing with us. Sick of DAMAGE CONTROL reviews being posted by loyal subjects.

Fair enough..won't bother then....

Offline Partyguy

Have to say I sent her a message via AW to let her know why I'd cancelled my meeting with her it's been over a week and she still hasn't read it despite logging on to AW a few times since it was sent.