Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl/Jenny  (Read 1696 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PlasticGeordie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kiara just keeps on delivering. What a fantastic meet this was. Everyone here knows now what a superstar Kiara is and this was the best yet of my numerous visits. It's not just her skills and her services but the boundless enthusiam and eagerness to please. The constant eye contact and that dirty chuckle are enough to drive a man mad !

The cowgirl, mish, 69 and doggy were just amazing and never have I had such amazing warm, sloppy, slobbering OWO in my life. A few toys were brought into play and topped off with some water sports which I won't be forgetting in a hurry. Had a very erotic shower and when all seemed over found my self on the sofa for some more great mish.

As ever a lovely chat afterwards and I left in a dazed and happy state. What a wonderful lady and a great experience.

Offline NotTooOld4It

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The constant eye contact and that dirty chuckle are enough to drive a man mad !

Yes those eyes mesmerise.

Online threechilliman

:thumbsup:

I'll have the pleasure of KG very soon.

tcm

Offline Sar-Major

Ooooo, Water Sports.................... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline toon972

Another good reliable north east girl, good review.

Offline Philbiao1

I've been dying to see her for ages but our timetables rarely match. Great review OP.

Offline Sar-Major

I've been dying to see her for ages but our timetables rarely match. Great review OP.

Don't give up trying..........She is well worth the wait, A true "Cock Worshipper", full on and passionate.  :wacko: :wacko: :bomb: She'll blow ya mind

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Philbiao1

Don't give up trying..........She is well worth the wait, A true "Cock Worshipper", full on and passionate.  :wacko: :wacko: :bomb: She'll blow ya mind

Oh I'm absolutely sold on her, I'm this close to pulling a sickie and heading over there. Grrrr.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Oh I'm absolutely sold on her, I'm this close to pulling a sickie and heading over there. Grrrr.

You will realise what a good decision you made the moment you walk through the door ! Never heard of or could imagine a single negative vibe about Kiara. Just could not be any more welcoming, friendly, eager to please and simply damn hot.

Offline waynekerr600

Couldn't agree more. Kiara is in a class of her own.

Offline Denhamhoop

:thumbsup:

I'll have the pleasure of KG very soon.

tcm
You will both enjoy she's a delight

Rod trotter

Shes a great lass....i need to see her again but her hours are very awkward for me  :dash:

Online threechilliman

Shes a great lass....i need to see her again but her hours are very awkward for me  :dash:

For me too and then factor in a 150 mile difference in location.

tcm

Offline Denhamhoop

For me too and then factor in a 150 mile difference in location.

tcm
Is that all lightweight