Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Health House, Ashford, Surrey.  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Brompton

This Chinese place I noticed the other day whilst driving past on Church Road (10 New Parade) a few shops down from the Sainsbury Local.

I wondered if anyone has any idea if along with massage advertised if HE available? They don't seem to have a web site & no inf on UKP I can find.

I'm not that overly familiar with the area as only been into Ashford once but in future will be there occasionally.

Thanks.

DiCanio

This is Ashford Middlesex...

Not sure about this place but there is a card up in the newsagent window next to Sainsburys.

Oriental massage just round the corner near the train station. I called the number and asked if other services available and the answer was "yes" didn't have the time to take part but at least I know its there if needed.

keep us posted if you have a dabble.

Ta

Offline Brompton

Thanks Di Canio, yeah I always thought Ashford was Middx with the TW post code but sometimes listed as Surrey. Not local to this area.

Next time in the area I may well give it a go 👍

Offline Steely Dan

While it looks legit, it has been there for a couple of years.  Not sure how a place like this can stay in business without a HE or two to get some return custom.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HappyandLucky

Go for it OP. By SD's photo if it doesn't work out you can get a shave followed by lunch in the shops next door.  I would have thought if it was providing extras and has been around for 2 years it would have attracted a review  :unknown:

Offline Bluelight85

Just wondering has anybody actually been to this place? It would be interesting to know it's there if "needed"  :blush:

Offline Brompton

Just wondering has anybody actually been to this place? It would be interesting to know it's there if "needed"  :blush:

I did call after Xmas enquiring re HE but told in no uncertain terms ..."NO!"

Offline Bluelight85

Forgive me for digging up this old thread, I know this place is still open, called them the other day, didn’t drop no hint of wanting extras but the lady I spoke to sounded oriental and just told me of prices etc… but I’m just wondering has anyone tried this place yet to see if they are “legit” or like to earn a bit on the side…. I’m due to visit ashford sometime so I might dip my toe in the pond…. I’m a bit undecided, dont want to waste good money but I guess I could leave with a good massage if nothing else, but I’ll let you know if I do
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:34:33 pm by Bluelight85 »

Offline Stevelondon

Forgive me for digging up this old thread, I know this place is still open, called them the other day, didn’t drop no hint of wanting extras but the lady I spoke to sounded oriental and just told me of prices etc… but I’m just wondering has anyone tried this place yet to see if they are “legit” or like to earn a bit on the side…. I’m due to visit ashford sometime so I might dip my toe in the pond…. I’m a bit undecided, dont want to waste good money but I guess I could leave with a good massage if nothing else, but I’ll let you know if I do

But with no reviews on the place. You don't even know if it is a good massage.

Offline Bluelight85

But with no reviews on the place. You don't even know if it is a good massage.

Yeah very true, next time I’m in ashford I think I’ll TOFT, at worst it would be a splash of oil and rub over, one thing I did take note of is that they close at 7pm, which maybe be an indicator they are legit as most R&T joints I know of close around 9 or 10. On the subject I’m actually very surprised of the lack of R&T places in the staines/ashford area.

Offline rk_1985

I was in the area long time back and booked a 30min back massage at this place (actually had some back pain). After I went in it was a male receptionist who showed me to the room. He came in afterwards and did the massage himself which was very good I must add! My take it’s a legit shop but owners could of changed. Be interested to hear of someone’s recent visit