Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ebonybritishxxx - Liverpool (Walton)  (Read 1161 times)

2 review(s) for ebonybritishxxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

satnav

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

1hr Incall - 130

This is another one from a while ago but there is no info on her so it is my duty to report

I know a bit of ebony isn't everyone's cup of tea but I like a bit of it and maybe this will be of use to someone somewhere
So this was my second punt on a mad Saturday morning literally within the space of an hour of each other a review of the first punt to follow shortly

Coms via email and over phone she came across as a very lovely girl on the phone very easygoing good start I thought this could be a good'un
Plenty of parking around her place easy to find and discreet enough

Her place was on a housing estate in Walton I have only ever visited girls in town so I was a bit sceptical thinking is this a bit dodgy?
Fuck it I thought if its a scam and someones there to try anything well lets see what happens but everything was ok in the end so no need to worry

The place was just your average kind of flat not a dive but not a palace
I knew before she was not really a punt I would look at her pics and get up and go fuck I need a bit of that but I went for it anyway

Facially - average at best 4/5 for me anyway not blessed in the looks department
Physically - she is small  maybe about 5-5.2 dunno has nice fat tits a belly on her and no shape to her arse

So through the door I went greeted by this short stumpy tom into the bedroom I was led on the bed no kissing I was not bothered about that covered oral but at that time her likes list clearly said OWO I  questioned her on this she replied I don't do it hmm even after the punt and I went home I checked again and OWO was still on her list (been removed now) I do like my lollipop sucked wellie free but I had my good punt an hour before so my muck had been dumped and I was happy she wouldn't let me lick her moggy because I had stubble and she wouldn't even let me give her a rub with my fingers what ze fuck kind of tom is this I thought now if this was my first punt of the day I would have been pissed off  BUT things got a little better after all the above bollocks

She then squatted on my cock for a bit  it felt nice if a little to short then I did her doggy and this is where things evened themselves out her snatch felt great and that's coming from someone that hates wearing wellies it was nice and tight enough to make it feel rather good so I pounded away at her for a bit then from doggy to her lying on a stomach one leg flat and the other slightly raised and I shoved it in deep for a bit again her snatch felt good so after spending some time shoving it deep inside her I told her to wank me off

She gave me a very good ham shank using both hands in a twisting kind of movement then moving on to one hand and alternating between hands she seemed like she could do it all day without getting tired and again if I had not already been for a punt not long before I recon I she could have made me jism from the wank In the end I finished myself off over her fat banger's job done and away I went

So it would have been a negative but its a neutral because the good parts of the punt clawed it back from a shit punt to an just above average one

Mart1976e

Pretty sure it's the same girl I saw in Liverpool a year ago.

A neutral is what I would have given her for that punt, too.

Offline JohnEv

Pretty sure this is a girl I saw a number of years ago and was my worst punt ever, fancied herself but zero performance.