Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany Diamond Newcastle  (Read 1326 times)

38 review(s) for Bethany Diamond (37 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

Price £ 110
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Bethany is a bright bubbly 30 something blonde with beautiful baby blue eyes and lovely perky breasts.Great comms beforehand and directions to her  place.Nice snog and chat to start with then straight into action.Bethany tells me to stand in front of the mirror and then kneels down and sucks me slow and gentle to start with lots of spit and hand action.Then its no hands as she guides me to fuck her face nice and gently.Then onto the bed for a spot of rimming where Bethany tongues my ringpiece lovely and deep and then she proceeded to stroke my cock and this causes me to climax fairly quickly.Then we lie down and kiss and chat and talk about a mutual friend and I say well I didnt need the wand to get her excited.To which Bethany says "Show us then".I then go to town on this young lady and she tastes divine to me and use my tongue and lips to coax a nice little climax out of her.Some more snog and cuddling whilst Bethany uses her body to make my little man rise.Then its down the bed for her to go Deep and lots of gagging before I cum once again.By now thanks the previous nights action there is no chance of a third pop.So lots of kissing and chatting.
Great VFM with a girl who might actually have a better personality than she looks and shes a stunner

Looking4fun

Great review, in my opinion Bethany is the most consistent lady in the north east at the moment,
Pure quality time after time in my experiences.

Rod trotter

Shes top quality

Thanks for the review :hi:

Offline Whistler Trail

Great review. Sounds a good'un.

Offline toon972

Yeh Bethany is one of the best around.

Offline oldfart

Yeah, she could fuck for England. :yahoo: :yahoo: