Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Evie - Kingston  (Read 2657 times)

3 review(s) for English Evie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

londonbus

External Link/Members Only

A brief review this time.

Incall location was a nice hotel in central Kingston. Key card needed for lift, so met beside entrance.

Costs £100 for one hour.

Comms were via text message to begin with, and she called me on the day to check me out. Unable to book in advance, needed ring on the day. I asked for a GFE, and she delivered.

It's worth pointing out, she looks nothing like the photos. She looks maybe late 40s dress size 14. However, credit where due, when on her knees she looks quite nice with blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Sex was just fine, but a bit too much fake moaning for my liking. Swallowed with no problems.

Due to looking nothing like the photos, would have been a negative, but good attitude and a nice experience move it to a neutral. Profile would suggest she does more kinkier stuff than GFE.

Offline Blue84

Have seen her. She is definitely not late 40s. Mid 30s I think. Definitely doesn't look like her photos anymore either. Piled on the sounds around her stomach. Absolutely filthy as it gets though if you want to go down that route.

condomman

Absolutely filthy as it gets though if you want to go down that route.

I concur. Stuck my pecker in a glass of wine to stir it, licked my arsehole on a day where I'd had flatulence and then begged for me to kiss her...erm, no dear.

Mimic

So wait, she does offer incalls? Her profile is quite adamant about only offering outcalls. Or does that change?

londonbus

So wait, she does offer incalls? Her profile is quite adamant about only offering outcalls. Or does that change?

In early May she was offering incalls, then later on her profile said she was stopping them.

Looks like I was a little harsh on the age, I think she maybe early 40s.

BTW, she has an nice personality and certainly put me at ease.

Offline Dblondon

Thanks goodness I saw this was on way to booking based on photos. Many thanks!

A brief review this time.

Incall location was a nice hotel in central Kingston. Key card needed for lift, so met beside entrance.

Costs £100 for one hour.

Comms were via text message to begin with, and she called me on the day to check me out. Unable to book in advance, needed ring on the day. I asked for a GFE, and she delivered.

It's worth pointing out, she looks nothing like the photos. She looks maybe late 40s dress size 14. However, credit where due, when on her knees she looks quite nice with blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Sex was just fine, but a bit too much fake moaning for my liking. Swallowed with no problems.

Due to looking nothing like the photos, would have been a negative, but good attitude and a nice experience move it to a neutral. Profile would suggest she does more kinkier stuff than GFE.