Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelliex  (Read 3402 times)

Oral69pro

Been looking at this girls profile and looks really hot. I know she's Romania which is a no no but she has a lot of positive feedback. Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Llama32

The sole review here was positive, granted from January. As you've pointed she is Romanian and there is a stigma attached to them. If the rumours a few weeks back that Eva and Analya are Romanian are true then it goes to show there are gems in the midst. The reviews based on her old profile seemed to be all positive too so I think it's a relatively safe gamble. Happy Punting.

Oral69pro

Thanks for replying Llama32, there is a story behind that post but it will keep for a later date.
I'm new to all this and haven't actually had my first punt yet. Lost my wife a while back now and just getting back to normal now, well as normal as can be expected I suppose. But not ready for a relationship so needs must, been looking on aw for a while and also been a lurker (as it seems to be called) on here. Have found this site by chance, found it very informative but also can be quite intimidating, for anyone new wanting to join in. I will go and see this girl and post a review. Thanks again.

ickydicky

Thanks for replying Llama32, there is a story behind that post but it will keep for a later date.
I'm new to all this and haven't actually had my first punt yet. Lost my wife a while back now and just getting back to normal now, well as normal as can be expected I suppose. But not ready for a relationship so needs must, been looking on aw for a while and also been a lurker (as it seems to be called) on here. Have found this site by chance, found it very informative but also can be quite intimidating, for anyone new wanting to join in. I will go and see this girl and post a review. Thanks again.

can i say that in your circumstances i would recommend a tried and trusted. my advice would be jasmine4hotfun. she is away for the next fortnight but i think she is exactly the right sort of hoor for you. email her on aw.explain your circumstances and i am sure he will respond well. take you time and enjoy and let us all know how it all works out.

Oral69pro

Thanks Ickydicky for your input much appreciated. Yeah that sounds like good advice thank you. I will let you know how things go, I'm really needing to just man up and go for it  :dash:

ickydicky

Thanks Ickydicky for your input much appreciated. Yeah that sounds like good advice thank you. I will let you know how things go, I'm really needing to just man up and go for it  :dash:
i

take your time. dont let anyone rush you. you will know when you are ready. and remember these hoors have seen and heard it all. jasmine is a nice lass as well as having a terrific body and cute wee face. and boy those bjs.

Oral69pro

Once again very good advice Ickydicky thanks  :thumbsup:

mavgoose

Oral 69 , don't chance your first punt with that girl.
Look at the thread about a choice for a virgin in Glasgow.
All those girls mentioned are sound.

Please don't go and see a Romanian. However safe a bet it may be.

Offline Johny Stone

She had another profile which was lost after she moved from Bristol to Edinburgh. She was one of Bristol`s good Romanians, more details here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79029

Offline GF69

I'm in the same position. I lost my wife (early 40s) last year after her long illness, and after a couple of years of little or no intimacy, I needed something physical ( as wanking only gets you so far).
I setup a half hour with Maria for a massage and oral, before I knew it I was on the bed and it didn't take long. I went back a couple of times afterwards, and a had good punts.  So that's another option for you.

Sorry your in the widower club too :(
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 06:33:08 pm by GF69 »

Oral69pro

Thanks for all your input lads much appreciated. Yeah GF69 not a club of choice obviously, but that's life... Anyway get back to you all when I finally grow a pair and take the plunge  :hi:

Offline Courtney

there is a story behind that post but it will keep for a later date.

????.......no need to keep us in suspense. :unknown:

Offline Tdydl

I saw her in April, A good punt.

I thought I had put up a review, but obviously was mistaken. I will try to correct that, although details are fading.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 08:56:41 am by Tdydl »

Offline Tall and Tattooed

i've seen her a couple times.  always a good punt.  she's a curvy girl with amazing eyes.  she's a decent kisser, her owo is brilliant. she seems to enjoy sucking the knob.  always has a clean, fresh fanny. 
tried to pop it in her hoop last round and she said 'no, it's been too long she's not used to it anymore'  that's been the only disappointing moment i've had with her.  she's a lovely girl.  pictures are all accurate

Offline Randy Mcknob

You'd be alright with Amelliex, she's very good at what she does.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I've visited a few times. I definitely done a review.  :unknown:

She's just returned from 'holiday' in Romania. Apparently moving location soon but still in Edinburgh. If it's more convenient for me I'll be visiting again.

In short, I'd recommend  :thumbsup:

ickydicky

not often a gypo gets recommended.she must be good

mavgoose

To anyone who has seen her.
Are those photos real? Or has someone else taken over the profile?

Offline Randy Mcknob

Same girl so no profile take over. 

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

To anyone who has seen her.
Are those photos real? Or has someone else taken over the profile?

All genuine photos  :thumbsup:

Offline spiff

Hi, I have been lurking here for a couple of months, but after reading the posts about Amelliex I felt I should finally join the site. I know I will probably get some backlash for this, but this is only my opinion of her after a booking last week. I agree with much of what has been said about her, but when I asked about anal it was no which has already been mentioned on another post. Also asked to cim, no! fair enough at discretion, asked her to do 69, no came the answer, this is down on her preferences as favourite sexual position??? so to be honest I wasn't expecting that reply. So left with mixed feelings about the punt, probably won't go back which is a shame because she is a beautiful young lady! I will do a review later when I get home. Like I said this is only my experience with her!

Offline Randy Mcknob

Hopefully you'll not get a backlash.  I've only ever seen her for fairly vanilla suck fuck and go bookings, which she's always delivered well with a good attitude.

For anal I recon you're always better asking before booking, really increases your chances of getting it.  Ass holes need time to get used to the idea.

ickydicky

Hopefully you'll not get a backlash.  I've only ever seen her for fairly vanilla suck fuck and go bookings, which she's always delivered well with a good attitude.

For anal I recon you're always better asking before booking, really increases your chances of getting it.  Ass holes need time to get used to the idea.

not into anal but known plenty of assholes :sarcastic:

mavgoose

Hi, I have been lurking here for a couple of months, but after reading the posts about Amelliex I felt I should finally join the site. I know I will probably get some backlash for this, but this is only my opinion of her after a booking last week. I agree with much of what has been said about her, but when I asked about anal it was no which has already been mentioned on another post. Also asked to cim, no! fair enough at discretion, asked her to do 69, no came the answer, this is down on her preferences as favourite sexual position??? so to be honest I wasn't expecting that reply. So left with mixed feelings about the punt, probably won't go back which is a shame because she is a beautiful young lady! I will do a review later when I get home. Like I said this is only my experience with her!

Put your review up spiff. It will be welcomed the same as any other review. This is the point of this board. Your first review, or your 20th. All will be welcomed from genuine punters.

Welcome to the board.

ickydicky

Put your review up spiff. It will be welcomed the same as any other review. This is the point of this board. Your first review, or your 20th. All will be welcomed from genuine punters.

Welcome to the board.

correct. on you go spiff

Offline spiff

Ok just posted my review, but messed up put Edinburgh instead of Amelliex  :(

ickydicky

Offline spiff

No very good at multitasking, watching the football, having a beer and writing a review  :D

ickydicky

Offline auldie63

Far rather watch aw they young scantilly clad things running about the grass in south London.
Some o thae burds urnae bad luckin tae!

Bluefin

I've visited a few times. I definitely done a review.  :unknown:

In short, I'd recommend  :thumbsup:

Youre right Pete I did a review too. Somehow they have all become seperated since she got a new profile.
She has 9 reviews on here, 4 from Edinburgh, 1 in dundee and 4 from her time in Bristol.
I really enjoyed my punt with her, and I thought her oral skills were excellent, probably the best Ive had.
Spiff, you're cock must be too big, she did say on her profile that anal was at discretion as she cant take any size!

Anyway here's the link to her other reviews, perhaps Admin could link them together as it is the same girl.