Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade fox, Bristol  (Read 2357 times)

36 review(s) for Jade_Fox (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lz-129

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
I had become aware of jade fox earlier in the year from personal recommendations and from pictures on uke!
After contact I quickly realised she was someone I really wanted to see but as she resides in Spain and tours London the chances for me were slim. I'd even asked the question would she ever tour Bristol and it wasn't something at the top of her list but she would consider it.
Fortunately I wasn't the only one in the south west that had requested a tour so she laid one on for us.
My 1 hour meeting was booked way in advance so I began to think of different scenarios we could do but very quickly it dawned on me that I wasn't man enough to control this fox on my own, I was going to need help to satisfy her!
There was only one person I could call, I'd met Sisco earlier in the year at a gang bang and after we left for a drink and discussed a possible Mmf with someone that ultimately failed to happen, this time though it was on except for one small detail. I could only afford 1 hour and Cisco won't get out of bed for less than 2.
We eventually all agreed on a format where I would watch these 2 at it for half an hour and then join in.
As a bonus, anal and dp was negotiated and we all agreed!
Cisco and I arrived together at the hotel and went in, plenty of fruit and water was laid on for us should we want it.
Cisco had a shower 1st and I was to shower after.
Jade was as expected stunning. Dressed in a Versace black top, Tartan mini skirt, tiny thong and fuck me Louboutins.
It was my turn to shower and after it was time to watch.
I came back to find Cisco face 1st in jades gorgeous pussy. Somehow I managed to clamber over his legs but he didn't even know I was back in the room.
After a while the roles were reversed and jade was down on Cisco's cock before rimming him! Wtf! I'd not even kissed her yet!
After a while she got up and walked over to the corner where I was sat twiddling my knob, I don't remember what she was after but she stumbled and my cock was briefly in her mouth, was that done intentionally I thought? After she got what she wanted, again she stumbled and again she fell on my cock...hmm
Before long she was down on Sisco again with her arse in the air pointing at me. I could resist no more and I moved over to the bed.
I spent a while on her pussy and stunning arse before slipping up the bed.
As jade went down to work on me Sisco took advantage of her pussy and arse, after a bit he whispered in her ear, "tell him where my cock is" "up my arse" came the reply before sucking me some more.
Before long it was my turn, in that tight pussy before filling that arse.
I then got on my back and got into jades pussy while Cisco slipped into her arse. At this point I realised dfk isn't easy when another guy is pounding her arse. I am lucky to still have teeth!
My time slowly started to drift away so to finish we got into a 69 while he watched.
When my time was up I got dressed and slipped of down the pub while they finished off.
To summarise, a great meeting with a great girl. Absolutely loved it and would do it all again in a flash

Offline Roth

Fucking hell!  I'm exhausted reading all that.   :wacko: :crazy:

A great review  :drinks: with one filthy prossie.  :rose:

Offline hooper567

Great review and sounds like all three of you had a great time!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great Review LZ..... :cool:  :drinks:

Hoping to write (....well finish writing....) my own version of events too  :hi:

Suffice to say it was fun, relaxed, flirty, good humoured, suggestive, dirty talking, Sexy, highly erotic 3sum Sex at its best.....
We all got on well together - Jade was absolutely awesome - up for anything and everything!
Lots of banter, laughter......and lots of full-on, no holes barred, 3sum DP Sex.....

My Highlight?  Jade cumming long and hard whilst being DP'd......... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Lz-129

Looking forward to your version of events mate! It was indeed very good and much better than I could of wished for!
Jade coming soaked me, it really was quite a moment. Roll on October when perhaps we can do it all again. Just be a bit more careful where you rest your balls next time  :lol: