Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Voluptuous Parties  (Read 3900 times)

Offline NelsonH

ickydicky

they are not voluptuous. they are just fucking fat. ug :vomit:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Not for me, but some of you may like.

Grossly over priced at £150 for the first hour then £50 for each additional hour when Phoenix parties which used to be LMP charge £160 for 2 hours with the same number or maybe more WGs, and some non fat ones as well. But if a punter is into punting with fat WGs then this might suit him of course. This outfit have been going for years.

ickydicky

and not just fucking fat. fucking ugly to. i wouldn't fuck them if they paid me £150 an hour. :bomb: :wacko:

Offline Turtle Z

Voluminous (Consisting of many folds)  Parties may have been a better description.

ickydicky

Voluminous (Consisting of many folds)  Parties may have been a better description.

:rolleyes: :) ;) :P :D :lol: thats brilliant. fart and give me a clue :bomb:

Offline Delfrommem

You're not even getting a £1 per kilo  :unknown:

ickydicky

Offline Jerboa

Online webpunter

and not just fucking fat. fucking ugly to. i wouldn't fuck them if they paid me £150 an hour. :bomb: :wacko:
:lol:   These are showing for August.  Supposedly we're on for a hot summer.  Can you imagine how sweaty they'll get - even more that usual.  You'll need quite a few bags of flour  :sarcastic:   

Offline Plato

They haven't updated the site for a while.

I had a solo session with Abbie many years ago.  I remember being quite surprised how huge she was in the flesh.  She was also thick as pig shit. 

Never went back and I've avoided her parties too.

ickydicky

They haven't updated the site for a while.

I had a solo session with Abbie many years ago.  I remember being quite surprised how huge she was in the flesh.  She was also thick as pig shit. 

Never went back and I've avoided her parties too.

why did you go to see such a fat munter in the first place and pay her? if you want to fuck an ugly fat burd the pubs are full of them and you can get them for the price of two cocktails.

Offline Plato

All part of life's rich experience, dicky. 
I'm wealthy enough not to care how much I spend shagging all types of WGs so the cost is irrelevant to me.

I remember Abbie was at least polite, clean and sober, with manicured nails and a nice tanned complexion.
It wasn't like picking up a pissed fat bird down the boozer, and then having to kick the lump of lard out the house in the morning.

Offline Delfrommem

why did you go to see such a fat munter in the first place and pay her? if you want to fuck an ugly fat burd the pubs are full of them and you can get them for the price of two cocktails.

You're a smart guy Icky - Would you put it down to life experience or a marvellous education?

Offline howrude

I fancy going  to one of these. Some great looking girls.

coolguy1990

Definitely. Sexy as fuck!

Offline Jerboa

Well everyone has different taste I guess.  :)