Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Kimmy - Cheltenham  (Read 836 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy   Caroline (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mckie

Overview
£40 for 15 minutes. Glad I didn't spend any more. Polish according to her profile - but Romanian in attitude.

Comms
She doesn't pick up her phone for some reason, but replies by text. Arranged a time and she sent the address. She didn't pick up again when I arrived, but soon enough sent the door number.

Incall
Terraced house in a residential street off Bath Road. Not particularly nice, but not skanky enough to walk away.

Appearance / attitude
Difficult to say whether she's the girl in her photos as they don't show much. Definitely not 21, more like late 20s. She is, however, medium height, blonde and slim, good bum and smallish tits. Not ugly, not particularly pretty either. But a miserable attitude. I decided against my better judgement to follow through (I had £60 in case I liked her enough to stay for 30 minutes, but instead decided to do 15 mins for £40.

Service
Bad attitude inevitably turned to bad service.  :( I wasn't offered or asked to shower. She stripped off perfunctorily, and started OWO after a rough cleaning with a wetwipe. As I caressed her rather tidy ass, she warned "no fingers inside". It got me hard and wasn't unpleasant, but I just wanted to get it over with so asked her to put the condom on. She was pretty rough again and I was a bit worried her nails might damage the condom, so I inspected well. She applied lube to me and her in a very unsexy way. She was sniffing as though she had a cold. She got on top cowgirl and I didn't enjoy that much except for feeling her tits. She complained about me holding her hips as she grinded. I asked for doggy, thinking that would suit both of us but she said no. So I asked for missionary and she obliged but not without complaining about me going too deep. I managed to cum, and left as quickly as I could.

Overall
Certainly wouldn't go back and definitely wouldn't recommend, even for a cheap pump and dump. And I will be more wary of the ones who arrange everything by text. I usually love Polish girls, but not this one! :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, and profile looks like an identikit Roma profile as well, even if she is Polish.

Thanks for TOFTT and warning. On to the BL.