Author Topic: Zoe - Manchester Elite  (Read 1309 times)

Offline lewisjones23

 External Link/Members Only

I was going to wait a few days before writing this up but it would only have been because I didnt want to give too much praise.

On reflection though it would have been for no good reason.

I fired a text off to Elite with a time I was available and asked for a recommendation.

Elite text back quickly to say Zoe was available for 45 minutes, not my usual time preference, but thought id just go for it and have a nice relaxed booking. Location details followed and I finished off in the office before heading over.

City centre apartment, nice location, not sure if there was a lift but I could have done without climbing 4 flights of stairs :-)

Knocked on the door and Zoe opened the door up, she is seriously fit, pretty, amazing body and a really sexy accent.

I had a quick shower before heading back in to the room. Zoe got straight down to it, stripped off then stripped the towel off me.

What followed was an excellent booking, lots of OWO, plenty of attention to my balls and lots of body contact.

Zoe knows exactly what she is doing and knows how to use herself to make sure you enjoy yourself.

On with the condom and a few positions later I asked where I could cum, Zoe answered anywhere I wanted so I decided on a CIM/Facial finish

Zoe then left me to get dressed whilst she jumped in the shower which was good to see. When she came back we carried on chatting and she is a nice person to speak to, very genuine and level headed.

Quite simply the best booking I have had in years, a real gem this one. Nothing seemed too much trouble and not the slightest hint of any attitude.

45 minutes
£130
No extras

Offline OakTree

Great review Lewis.

She looks well fit and by the sounds of it well up for it.

 :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

Cheers Lewis sounds hot and onto my list!

Offline lewisjones23

honestly lads the best I've had a booking with in the North-West