Author Topic: sabrina fox  (Read 1850 times)


21 review(s) for SabrinaFoxx (18 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

saw Sabrina 20/6 in a hotel located in Preston. This is an area I find relatively barren of real quality ladies, perhaps as it is just too close to the rich pickings of Manchester to compete fairly. Hopefully she will be back as a regular in the preston area or even, hopefully, the Blackpool area

she is a fantastic looking, tall, large breasted, long legged, very well built and sexy woman with great sense of humour who provides a great service which can be either completely vanilla, run of the mill or out and out kinky/dirty naughty girl. I opted for the naughty version as I was her first client of the day and she said she wanted a really good, kinky start to the day to get her in the mood and nice and wet and primed for the day ahead!! How could I refuse and it really was a top draw service with a range of great options offered, anal, water sports, dom, bondage, face sitting, dirty talk, etc. We didn't get to do everything but I will be rushing back as she really enjoys what she does and is very, very good at giving you exactly what you want, and then a little bit more as a treat.

I don't think there are many limitations as to what she will do so plenty more visits are required to explore this gorgeous woman and experience some fantasies I have, and one which she talked about after our session which was mind-blowing and we are both planning the next meeting already....she has avery adventurous mind.

and yes for those with good memories  it is Santana from Sandy's superstars reincarnated - but far better than Santana without the restrictions of a parlour environment

enjoy enjoy enjoy