Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoie by massage - Bayswater  (Read 3359 times)

14 review(s) for Zoie by massage (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to bassman's review, I ended up seeing Zoie over the weekend. I was initially looking for a punt in Hammersmith but nothing materialised so I looked a bit further and decided I'll go for a massage instead with the option of fucking if I felt like it.

Zoie says she's 30, but I would guess she's more late 30's. A nice body for her age. Based in Bayswater just 30 seconds walk from Adele's flat. Converted flats with no lift so you'll need to walk up a couple of floors, and once you're in her studio flat, you'll need to undress before climbing up a ladder to a landing where a mattress is laid on the floor. A friendly girl with a half serious business approach.

Action wise, she started with a massage, sits astride you. She becomes a little sensual after she's massaged you up, and then asks you to flip over and start wanking you. That's when I took control and initiated FK. She's a very good kisser, and went dfk. Got her to lay beside me for mutual wanking. She allowed fingering, body to body slides. She showed that she was into it. I received a warning my time was nearly up so I asked for some owo. She mixed it with a hj until I finished.

Good service, can be a little impersonal when there wasn't any action. A good choice for when you're feeling lazy, want fk but not in the mood to fuck. Penetration & CIM are on offer but extras.

Offline ozzymmfchain

You say you have to get undress before you go up. So where do you keep your belongings?
Banned reason: Leech / creep / selfish - the list of reasons is too long..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline SamLP

It's a studio flat, but the bed area is up the ladder on a landing above the bathroom and wardrobe. Your belongings are just a couple of metres away.
Just to give you an idea:

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

I ain't climbing butt-naked up a ladder for no hoe!  :lol:

An entertaining review - thanks mate.

Offline kaj314

Woo hoo....massage with owo...keeping tabs in this one...not far from work, will def see next week when I'm back from HK!!!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review.
What are the options for a shower? In the bedsit or on the landing? Never that keen on the latter!

Offline SamLP

Only the bed is on the landing. Shower is right next to the door.

Haha LL, gotta shake that ass. I let her go up first though.

Offline Nowornever

Ladders and hairy assess...what a combination!  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Only the bed is on the landing. Shower is right next to the door.

Haha LL, gotta shake that ass. I let her go up first though.
Ta very muchly. Will go check that view up the ladder!

Offline bassman135

:rolleyes:it's very good!

Agree with the review - she can seem a little cool in the beginning, but in my experience , once she gets going she is a sheer delight!

Doiry

I'm calling BS on these 'reviews'. No one has mentioned that she can't speak a word of English, nor can she understand a word that's said to her  :dash:

Offline SamLP

I read your review. I think it's bullshit myself. You've already written a review, so why was there a need to come on here and call it bs? Reading your reviews, you constantly mention you became angry, so maybe that's why you're constantly having a shit time  :unknown:

The girl I met could speak English, was friendly although quite business like and offered a good service. Her place is in an expensive part of London, so your homeless shelter jibe and the state of the place is pure crap.

Doiry

I read your review. I think it's bullshit myself. You've already written a review, so why was there a need to come on here and call it bs?

Her place is in an expensive part of London, so your homeless shelter jibe and the state of the place is pure crap.

Being dumb isn't a right. I called this review BS as it doesn't mention really quite important things. Maybe you will stick your dick into anything and I have read your reviews and that looks to be the case, but you shouldn't take your anger and sexual issues out on us who want a safe time  :bomb:

Westminster city council has over 1,000 homeless (Google is your friend) where do you think they put them, in the thames along with your morals?  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:19:17 pm by Doiry »

Offline SamLP

Being dumb isn't a right. I called this review BS as it doesn't mention really quite important things. Maybe you will stick your dick into anything and I have read your reviews and that looks to be the case, but you shouldn't take your anger and sexual issues out on us who want a safe time  :bomb:

Westminster city council has over 1,000 homeless (Google is your friend) where do you think they put them, in the thames along with your morals?  :dash:

True, being dumb isn't a right. Maybe you shouldn't be punting or writing a load of nonsense on a punting forum.