Author Topic: Christina Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 1001 times)

Orgasmatron76

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Piccadilly Selecta
38 Great Ancoats Street
City centre Manchester
0161 237 9291
NO WEBSITE as at 20/06/16

Christina is a decent looking and body early 20s EE.

Things got off to a good start when she led me to the room, then told me she'd be back I a minute and that I'd better be naked....hmmmm this sounds promising I thought.

She was gone for about 5 mins, bearing in mind there aren't any showers there it's quite a long time to be sat there naked looking at yourself in the mirror! Anyway she returned and seemed quite chatty, in fact I'd say very chatty...you know the kind of chatty that is about everything but the very reason you're there....so after I sat there naked for a further 5 mins and after she'd asked me to guess how old she is, guess where she's from, she guessed my age, bla bla bla. She was also blunt and abrupt, typical EE traits.

I eventually got her to touch my cock, which she did reluctantly, I knew this was going to be shit!

Somehow I managed to get semi hard and on with the mac, she then proceeded to give me one of the worst BJ's I've ever had. Absolutely zero for effort and less for technique. Can this get any worse? YES IT CAN

I managed to start fucking her, she hardly open her legs, told me not to touch her body with my hands, and don't put my cock all the way in, at this point in starting to get pissed of as she lies there looking like she's in a maths lesson, totally uninterested and unenthusiastic.

I asked her to smile, she told me never to tell her what to do...I'm like WTF IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

She then said my 20 mins was up, I said I'd booked 30, she told me at after 20 there is no sex and that's the policy there, massage must happen after 20 mins, well I've been to selecta a few times and I've never been told that before.

I decided to tell her to forget it and that I would be complaining on my way out, this got her back up and she gave me a barrage of abuse saying she didn't care what I said to them and if they sack her she will just go somewhere else!

On my way out I did complain and to their credit they listened and offered me a free VIP upgrade next time, I thought this was pretty decent of them....makes me wonder if they've had a few complains about this girl before.