Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anika Kiss  (Read 4675 times)

14 review(s) for Anikassecret (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

weedougie

Not been a member on here long, although I have been punting for many years. I'm not sure why I haven't really taken any notice of this site, but I am now converted.

Visited Anika Kiss as a result of reading reviews here.

External Link/Members Only

I have been completely blown away by this morning's visit. Made the appointment last week. Anika was very swift to respond to emails and texts, communication clear and friendly.

I paid £170 for an hour which is a bit steep - certainly more than I usually pay, although not unprecedented.

I had also been unexpectedly active over the weekend, which meant that I wasn't as horny by this morning as I had anticipated. However I had booked so thought I ought to go along with it. Got a text from Anika asking if I had any wishes for her clothing. That was very thoughtful, and I started to think this might not be as much of a waste of time after all....

Clear directions, arrived at the appointed place (modern flat in Wandsworth by the river) and Anika opened the door wearing exactly what I had asked for (nothing kinky - no bra, silky top, skirt and bare legs). She immediately leapt on me, in the hall. Wild (slightly over the top) deep French kissing, groping, leg round my waist.... I suggested we get the paperwork out of the way, which she agreed to, but didn't let me get my hand out of my pocket before she pounced again. I had to physically retrain her in order to give her the cash. She offered me a shower, but I had had one immediately before hopping in the car (parked in the B&Q car park). She asked if I was squeaky clean and I promised I was.

Then she had my clothes off in a flash, had my face down on the bed and her face planted in between my cheeks, her tongue ferreting away, after I while, with me moaning, fingers grasping the bed covers, she got me on my hands and knees and continued. Golly

Then she turned me over , and gave me a long, thorough, deep bbbj (not quite deep throat, but pretty close). She asked if I would like a toy inserted and I agreed (in for a penny, in for a pound), which resulted in a succession of vibrating devices being used while she sucked me.

She switched into a 69 that was just divine (she has a gorgeous pussy - with some hair which I like) and I had at her chicken bits and rimming her deeply.

She offered to climb on my cock but I chose to finish with her using a strap on on me, fucking me long and slow until I came as strongly as I ever have in my life, while she smiled wickedly at me.

Well, that was a surprise! Finished with a really good massage and a lovely chat about sport, the European referendum and cinema...

The only girl I have ever seen who came close was KDB (whom I saw a few times some years ago). If I was to criticise at all I would say that she was slightly over-exuberant where I personally might have preferred a slightly more sensual experience. But bloody hell, she is lovely, sexy friendly, absolutely not a clock watcher. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Offline ozzymmfchain

I think I'll take this review with a pinch of salt   ;)
Banned reason: Leech / creep / selfish - the list of reasons is too long..
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Silver Birch

I think I'll take this review with a pinch of salt   ;)

It actually mirrors pretty closely to my experience with Anika, but without the strap-on :scare:

She was a top punt - but her price is higher than I am comfortable with, and the only reason I haven't been back.

mash

Good review. Anika has been around for at least a decade, she really needs to update the pics...how was she facially op?

If anyone has seen and tried, how does her rimming compare to the likes of Ameera, Dee, Sweet Teen Julia etc?

Offline BillGoldberg

How are her boobs ? arse ? Really difficult to tell from pictures

How old does she look roughly ?

Where is she from ? Nationality ?

Thanks

Offline dlgh11

How are her boobs ? arse ? Really difficult to tell from pictures

How old does she look roughly ?

Where is she from ? Nationality ?

Thanks

I'd say about 38 and she's from Hungary but appears to have lived in the UK for a long time.

Ass is very good, very muscular and round. She doesn't have the biggest bust but they're decent for her age.

I'd highly recommend seeing her personally.

weedougie

Sorry you feel you need more salt, Ozzy.....

She is Hungarian (although apparently has a British passport). I would agree that she looks around 38, I thought she looked great, facially and every other way. Boobs were a nice size, not huge but felt a little enhanced, although I didn't see any scars. Had a fantastic body, slim, taut skin nice bum, no wobbly bits where they shouldn't be.

Rimming technique was great, tried to get her tongue in deep - once again, perhaps a little PSE rather than GFE about it (although GFs who are into rimming are few and far between - but they do exist)

Offline Silver Birch

Good review. Anika has been around for at least a decade, she really needs to update the pics...how was she facially op?

If anyone has seen and tried, how does her rimming compare to the likes of Ameera, Dee, Sweet Teen Julia etc?

I have seen Ameera and Dee, both quite a long time ago, and my visit to Anika was more recent, and technique-wise I would say not much in it but Anika stayed down there much longer than the other two  :wacko:

If you like your bum played with, Anika is the girl for you  :thumbsup:

Offline ninjaa

She can take a pounding that's for sure.

One to see.

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Have met her twice in 2014, review mirrors my experiences. Good comms, always asks whether I'd like her to wear something specific, and used to allow filming with a mask (not sure whether she still does). Hard body from working out and playing tennis a lot.

Face shows her age a little bit, but overall very good experiences at the time. And she is obsessed with trying to get implements into your ass, which is great if you're into it or open-minded about experimenting a bit (I fall into the latter category), but I remember one or two guys on a different forum being a bit annoyed by it :D

Offline Spankybans

Saw her about 6 months ago, OP is spot on, she does allow filming, no face though. One of my top 3 punts, have a good video of her pegging me.

Persie

her prices gone up...probably too high for her

Offline FabioMouldonado

Thanks for the review. Very tempted to visit, but how tall is she roughly?

weedougie

I don't remember anything about her height - so not short or tall

Offline FabioMouldonado

I don't remember anything about her height - so not short or tall

But just right! Thanks very much, going to try and book!

Offline Gynaemyte

A very similar experience to mine.

Thanks for the review. Very tempted to visit, but how tall is she roughly?

About 5'6".